Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Muslim Invasion of America 2017 RED DAWN ALERT! CIVIL WAR 2017

EMC2    285
4 hours ago, Kral said:

nice way of saying you are really ignorant on the matter.

$3.50

apache54    4,854

it is the ONLY cult religion that states it is OK to DO ANYTHING to ANYONE that is not a follower, and it is OK, lie cheat, or anything else to get you to become one, and IF that does not work then it IS there duty to KILL you, now YOU tell me where there is any other type of religion that teaches that! BOTTOM line is either you are one of them OR your not and IF NOT then they KILL you!! it IS a VERY SICK  type of CULT hiding under the guise of religion!

Torn    180

@EMC2

"Troll, $3.50" you say. You're really intent on bringing this forum down to the level of the discourse had on GLP. Sad. Ok so you don't wish to respond to all my points but I'll still respond to all yours.

We're just going round in circles here. Yes there are violent passages, yes there are talks of striking/attacking the unbelievers (athiests, pagans) who at that time in history wanted the muslims to become a godless people to ensure their authority over them be more effective(if you read entire pages and not just single quotes it is all shown there). I can see the point it makes, it makes sense to attack someone who is intent on destroying you and your faith, no?

Yes there are talks of capturing slaves during war, again not going to deny it - it's unpleasant stuff, as there is plenty of unpleasant things that have happened throughout history, I did already address this though point though but you choose to ignore it, so be it.

The other primitive behaviour you talk about, sure it cannot be denied there are muslims and radical islamic groups whose disgusting behaviour cannot be justified in any way. Particularly those who belong to the Wahhabism sect/interpretation of Islam that comes out of Saudi Arabia who then arm and fund these people in Syria (with thanks to the US who indirectly support this too through their arms/oil dealings with Saudi Arabia).

There are also plenty of muslims in many other regions of the world who don't live this way at all, but the MSM kool-aid has been so virulent and been had by so many that many of us living in the west tend to think that isn't the case.

Besides, all what you've said is still all a big misdirection away from not being able to show any verse that clearly shows that 'anyone who doesn't wish to follow the quran must be raped or murdered', when there has already been evidence to support the opposite. I beg you to show me one, just one and then you can say you told me so all you want.

Kral   
Kral
31 minutes ago, apache54 said:

it is the ONLY cult religion that states it is OK to DO ANYTHING to ANYONE that is not a follower, and it is OK, lie cheat, or anything else to get you to become one, and IF that does not work then it IS there duty to KILL you, now YOU tell me where there is any other type of religion that teaches that! BOTTOM line is either you are one of them OR your not and IF NOT then they KILL you!! it IS a VERY SICK  type of CULT hiding under the guise of religion!

you should really do some studying before you start pressing buttons like that.

apache54    4,854
30 minutes ago, Kral said:

you should really do some studying before you start pressing buttons like that.

I have studied that religion AND I have lived in those countries, SO, my question is either you don't know what your saying, or you are doing as they teach and trying to lie about it??  so which is it?

Kral   
Kral
2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I have studied that religion AND I have lived in those countries, SO, my question is either you don't know what your saying, or you are doing as they teach and trying to lie about it??  so which is it?

how did you study that religion?

your question for me is very unclear. a clarification would be very much appreciated (or no sensible answer can be expected).

Torn    180
1 hour ago, apache54 said:

If you had made this post in isolation the nearest thing I could have thought you were talking about is Jewish Talmud. Now THAT book clearly states Jesus is in hell boiling in excrement... Christians are to Serve Jews.... and so forth. Where as the Quran teaches that Jesus and is to be revered as a prophet and there should be no compulsion in religion.

Again, this is not to deny there are some Muslims around the world today who take part in barbaric acts against humanity. Nor is it to deny there are some Jews who are equally barbaric but in more subtle and clever ways.

apache54    4,854
1 minute ago, Kral said:

how did you study that religion?

your question for me is very unclear. a clarification would be very much appreciated (or no sensible answer can be expected).

my question was clear. LIKE I said, I have lived in muslim countries and I HAVE studied there religion, and I stand by exactly what i said, the Quran teaches many things, but among those things are some very disturbing teachings, and it is the ONLY RELIGION (i have studied other religions as well) that taught all the things I mentioned earlier, and since ONE OF THOSE Teachings is that it is OK  to lie to a infidel then i was merely suggesting that MAYBE you were using that. If your studying it using a teacher, then i would suggest you read it for yourself first.

Kral   
Kral
6 minutes ago, apache54 said:

my question was clear. LIKE I said, I have lived in muslim countries and I HAVE studied there religion, and I stand by exactly what i said, the Quran teaches many things, but among those things are some very disturbing teachings, and it is the ONLY RELIGION (i have studied other religions as well) that taught all the things I mentioned earlier, and since ONE OF THOSE Teachings is that it is OK  to lie to a infidel then i was merely suggesting that MAYBE you were using that. If your studying it using a teacher, then i would suggest you read it for yourself first.

but how did you study it?

I study it by myself. where does it say it's ok to lie to an infidel?

apache54    4,854
7 minutes ago, Torn said:

If you had made this post in isolation the nearest thing I could have thought you were talking about is Jewish Talmud. Now THAT book clearly states Jesus is in hell boiling in excrement... Christians are to Serve Jews.... and so forth. Where as the Quran teaches that Jesus and is to be revered as a prophet and there should be no compulsion in religion.

Again, this is not to deny there are some Muslims around the world today who take part in barbaric acts against humanity. Nor is it to deny there are some Jews who are equally barbaric but in more subtle and clever ways.

first of all. I am NOT going to debate religion with you, it is ALL subjective to YOUR views, what I am saying is there are VERY specific writings that leave NO room for misinterpretation. Yes there are a couple of other religions that say a few disturbing things, BUT NOTHING like what the Quran says. so with this said just because you have been brainwashed to believe it, makes NO difference to me, WHAT does and DID make a difference to me is when you want to kill me because of my interpretation of those religions!! NOW IS THAT PLAIN and CLEAR?? THAT is ONE of MANY reasons I don't like it! ie. when I lived in those countries most of the poor people have NOT studied the Quran, they went to a leader and HE taught them, so most do NOT even know what it says. enough i am done with this subject.

EMC2    285
19 minutes ago, apache54 said:

first of all. I am NOT going to debate religion with you, it is ALL subjective to YOUR views, what I am saying is there are VERY specific writings that leave NO room for misinterpretation. Yes there are a couple of other religions that say a few disturbing things, BUT NOTHING like what the Quran says. so with this said just because you have been brainwashed to believe it, makes NO difference to me, WHAT does and DID make a difference to me is when you want to kill me because of my interpretation of those religions!! NOW IS THAT PLAIN and CLEAR?? THAT is ONE of MANY reasons I don't like it! ie. when I lived in those countries most of the poor people have NOT studied the Quran, they went to a leader and HE taught them, so most do NOT even know what it says. enough i am done with this subject.

It is written as a puzzle with multiple teachings between the Quran, Hadith, Cleric Teachings, etc. It's designed to confuse and obfuscate. No wonder Common Core originated in Qatar. 

Torn    180
34 minutes ago, apache54 said:

http://islamicresponse.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/what-is-taqiyya.html

---snip---

we shall rely on SCHOLARLY authority – largely in the form of R. Strothmann’s relevant section in “Shorter Encyclopedia of Islam” (by H.A.R. Gibb and J.H. Kramers) and Cyril Glasse’s Concise Encyclopedia of Islam.

What is “Taqiyyah”, “Takiya”, “Taqiyya”?

This term is spelt variously; “taqiyyah”, “takiya” or “taqiyya”.

“Takiya (A.), caution, fear (see glossarium to Tabari S.V. T-K-A) pr kitman, “disguise” is the technical term for dispensation from the requirements of religion under compulsion or threat of injury.” “Taqiyyah (From the root word waqa “to safeguard”; “self-protection” and hence “dissimulation [in order to protect oneself]”).” So, taqiyyah (takiya, taqiyya) is concerning dissimulation due to force – i.e. when an individual is forced to conceal.

Sadly, Islamophobic – in order to obtain an unchecked platform and/or demonize Muslims – have misapplied this term in their exaggerated claims of “Muslims are allowed to lie to the unbelievers”.

---snip---

Takiya (taqiyya, taqiyyah) and the type of lies…

One may ask, what type of “disguise” is allowed under takiya (taqiyyah, taqiyya)? 

Let’s be clear about takiya (taqiyyah, taqiyya); “The principle of dissimulation of one’s religious beliefs in order to avoid persecution or imminent harm, where no useful purpose would be served by publicly affirming them.”

So takiya (taqiyyah, taqiyya) is not used to convert folk to Islam nor is it used in Islamic text books or anything of such a nature. It is simply a form of concealment used to avoid persecution!