Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Muslim Invasion of America 2017 RED DAWN ALERT! CIVIL WAR 2017

117 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Torn said:

Sure there are many questionable and/or violent verses in the Quran as there are in the holy scriptures of other religions. Perhaps more so in the Quran from the impression we're all given? Probably, but I don't know I'm no expert.

However, my question was referring to where does it specifically teach in the Quran to rape or murder those who do not wish to become followers of the Quran, not the other verses you provided. I had a look around on google for the 9:29 verse you cited and the interpretation given is basically those who are the unbelievers (the athiests, pagans and agnostics) and those who are of the book (the christians and the jews) must pay tax for being allowed to stay/live in Islamic lands and receive the same rights as muslims living there and if they don't pay tax and abide by the law of the land, you must fight them. Ok it's harsh, it does discriminate against those who are not muslims but it doesn't call for rape or murder for those who don't wish to follow the Quran. Do you have any other citation to offer?

Thats completely false, Muslims don't hold those who are Jews and Christians as followers of "the book". The book is the Quran, and the are enforcing jizyah right now against Christians and other religions in Muslim countries. You read the verses your self about having sex with pre pubescent girls, do you not care about those girls or think it's justified cause those girls are Muslim? They don't stop there cause they are raping women and girls in the countries they are invading with the refugee problem. Don't believe every pro Islam thing you read everywhere because they are probably put out by followers of Islam who also follow the teaching that they can lie in order to spread Islam. If you can't see these things that are going on and everything that everyone here is telling you idk what to tell you. It's blatantly obvious. Just look at the millions of people who have been killed in the name of Islam, that alone shows it for what it is. Evil.

^^and still nothing to show those who don't follow the quran should be raped or murdered.

Sure there is abhorrent radical interpretations of Islam by the likes of CIA sponsored ISIS or al-qaeda who are determined to gain notoriety in the west so we can go send our troops out for more banker wars. And yeah multi culti is an total and utter miserable failure that never should have happened. Still doesn't change the fact that hating on muslims such as those who wish to live a peaceful, decent life in their homeland is simply irrational.

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, This Sling & Stone said:

Thats completely false, Muslims don't hold those who are Jews and Christians as followers of "the book". The book is the Quran, and the are enforcing jizyah right now against Christians and other religions in Muslim countries. You read the verses your self about having sex with pre pubescent girls, do you not care about those girls or think it's justified cause those girls are Muslim? They don't stop there cause they are raping women and girls in the countries they are invading with the refugee problem. Don't believe every pro Islam thing you read everywhere because they are probably put out by followers of Islam who also follow the teaching that they can lie in order to spread Islam. If you can't see these things that are going on and everything that everyone here is telling you idk what to tell you. It's blatantly obvious. Just look at the millions of people who have been killed in the name of Islam, that alone shows it for what it is. Evil.

We could debate all day about what the interpretations of certain questionable verses are . Ok so you believe Islam and Muslims are the spawn of satan I get it, that's fair enough, but that wasn't my question to you .The point is you made a specific claim that the Quran demands anyone who isn't a follower be raped or murdered and you still have yet to show a verse that clearly demonstrates that when I've actually shown one that says the opposite.

Jizyah was a tax imposed on non muslims in Islamic countries over a thousand years ago which in return enabled them to certain protections under law. There is no such tax in place today in any Islamic country. Maybe you're thinking of ISIS militants who extort, rape and behead non muslims and like to call that 'jizyah'?

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth(the atheists, agnostics, pagans of the time), (even if they are) of the People of the Book(the Jews and Christians of the time), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Edited by Torn

Tell the Muslims in Sweden they are not suppose to rape women and treat them like whores because they don't follow Islamic law.

What's REALLY Going On In Sweden? #swedenincident

Imams in their own words included in this video.

White Woman Dragged into Subway in Egypt

Last time I check, Egypt was a predominantly Muslim country.

Know them by their works.

Muslim Invader openly threatens German man; "We will conquer you with births"

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Torn said:

@EMC2

Again, there's nothing that clearly states that if someone doesn't want to follow the Quran they must be raped or murdered.

But yes once again there are plenty of unpleasant things mentioned, that cannot be denied.

I didn't know how to respond and counter your interpretation for what you quoted so I had a look around and found this.

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2014/02/does-islam-allow-muslims-to-rape-female.html

Quran just states it is lawful for the man to have intercourse with the female captive. It does not state it is obligatory nor does it say it is lawful to rape.... 

Do you have any historical evidence to suggest that female captives were raped? or forced? But imagine an helpless women whose family is killed left on his own. How is she protected from rapists? or why would she not indulge in prostitution when she has nothing? Islam gives a way where she can be protected by his master from the rapists and she doesn't not need to indulge in prostitution for money or pleasure. Is to not better than getting raped? or doing prostitution to support yourself? It is!

And now you would say why cant they be set free? The answer is it is encouraged in Islam(to set slaves free) but not at the time of war to protect the muslims information falling in the enemies hands which every non muslim would do too..

---snip---

All the above Quranic verse or hadees does not says to rape a slave woman..

According to authentic hadees by Umar bin Khataab second caliph , a rapist has to be stoned to death, if he rape his slave woman..

http://www.call-to-monotheism.com/does_islam_permit_muslim_men_to_rape_their_slave_girls_

OMFG You are either dense, naive or a troll. There are plenty of passages that says to kill non believers. And even "peaceful Muslims" say that Isis is following the strictest version of the Quran. 

Here are plenty of violent passages.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Edited by EMC2

1 minute ago, EMC2 said:

OMFG You are either dense, naive or a troll. There are plenty of passages that says to kill non believers. And even "peaceful Muslims" say that Isis is following the strictest version of the Quran. 

Here are plenty of violent passages.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

And what exactly would you say a "captive" is??!! A woman who has been taken against her will. They are free to have sex with women they capture. It doesn't get much clearer than that. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, EMC2 said:

And what exactly would you say a "captive" is??!! A woman who has been taken against her will. They are free to have sex with women they capture. It doesn't get much clearer than that. 

And who is running around beheading people? Raping and gang raping women and girls? Marrying pre-teen girls? Blowing people up? Throwing homosexuals off roofs? Stoning people? Engaging in sexual mutilation? Treating women as second class citizens? Killing Christians? Killing Jews? Doing honor killings?  Killing people over artwork and movies? That it's okay to lie?

They all have one common denominator. Have you guessed it yet? The answer is  "what are muslims" for $500 Alex.

So either the Muslim population has an inordinate amount of insane, murderous, raping, pedophiles or there is clearly something wrong with this "religion" err political ideology. Are they all just making this crap up en masse as they go? What on earth could be making them think that these are good things to do in the name of Allah? Hmmmm...I wonder if there's a book they all have. Maybe there's, oh I don't know, the Hadith? Or perhaps the Quran? 

Edited by EMC2
3 people like this

1 hour ago, Torn said:

We could debate all day about what the interpretations of certain questionable verses are . Ok so you believe Islam and Muslims are the spawn of satan I get it, that's fair enough, but that wasn't my question to you .The point is you made a specific claim that the Quran demands anyone who isn't a follower be raped or murdered and you still have yet to show a verse that clearly demonstrates that when I've actually shown one that says the opposite.

Jizyah was a tax imposed on non muslims in Islamic countries over a thousand years ago which in return enabled them to certain protections under law. There is no such tax in place today in any Islamic country. Maybe you're thinking of ISIS militants who extort, rape and behead non muslims and like to call that 'jizyah'?

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth(the atheists, agnostics, pagans of the time), (even if they are) of the People of the Book(the Jews and Christians of the time), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

$3.50

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, This Sling & Stone said:

Cause the Quran teaches to rape beat and murder everyone who doesn't follow the Quran. Radical Islam is just those who actually follow it word for word. Moderate Islam are just those who aren't completely devoted to it. It,s so obvious, you must me brainwashed and a follower yourself, how else could you honestly ask that question?

no it doesn't. you must have been brainwashed to believe that.

14 hours ago, Jostler said:

it would be easier to list the ways it is not.  they are few.

nice way of saying you are really ignorant on the matter.