Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Muslim Invasion of America 2017 RED DAWN ALERT! CIVIL WAR 2017

3 hours ago, Torn said:

Does it? Where in the Quran does it teach that? I'm not saying it doesn't I'm just curious to know if that's actually true. Could you provide some citation/s?

Some verses I'll only put the parts that make the point to save you from having to read the other nonsense.

Quran 4:34 - But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them.

Quran 9:29 - Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah (tax non-believers must pay) willingly while they are humbled.

(This verse is talking about the rules for when to have sex with a woman and includes girls who haven't reached puberty) Quran 65:4 - And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.

(The verse they use to justify molesting young boys) Quran 52:24 There will circulate among them [servant] boys [especially] for them, as if they were pearls well-protected.

I can add to this list if it's not clear enough for you.

EMC2    285
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Exactly. They were trying to recruit at first, once power was gained, then came the violence. 

I highly recommended the book "Agent Storm" for a thorough explanation. It's a great book.

Torn    180
53 minutes ago, This Sling & Stone said:

Some verses I'll only put the parts that make the point to save you from having to read the other nonsense.

Quran 4:34 - But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them.

Quran 9:29 - Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah (tax non-believers must pay) willingly while they are humbled.

(This verse is talking about the rules for when to have sex with a woman and includes girls who haven't reached puberty) Quran 65:4 - And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.

(The verse they use to justify molesting young boys) Quran 52:24 There will circulate among them [servant] boys [especially] for them, as if they were pearls well-protected.

I can add to this list if it's not clear enough for you.

Sure there are many questionable and/or violent verses in the Quran as there are in the holy scriptures of other religions. Perhaps more so in the Quran from the impression we're all given? Probably, but I don't know I'm no expert.

However, my question was referring to where does it specifically teach in the Quran to rape or murder those who do not wish to become followers of the Quran, not the other verses you provided. I had a look around on google for the 9:29 verse you cited and the interpretation given is basically those who are the unbelievers (the athiests, pagans and agnostics) and those who are of the book (the christians and the jews) must pay tax for being allowed to stay/live in Islamic lands and receive the same rights as muslims living there and if they don't pay tax and abide by the law of the land, you must fight them. Ok it's harsh, it does discriminate against those who are not muslims but it doesn't call for rape or murder for those who don't wish to follow the Quran. Do you have any other citation to offer?

Torn    180

With respect Cinn, I did check out the verses in your vid but it's just more of the same. Very violent verses yep that cannot be denied, some shortened and thus misleading ones too, but again doesn't explicitly show where the Quran says that those who don't wish to follow the Quran should be raped or murdered, or maybe I missed it?

It does talk of taking out/striking the unbelievers(the atheists and pagans of the time) in battles when they wish to deny muslims the freedom worship to their single god, allah.

Torn    180

@Cinnamon

Those who were Christians or Jews are referred to as 'those of the book' by the Quran, not the 'unbelievers' who were known as the Atheists and Pagans. 

Also some people tend to forget that Jesus has always been held in high regard in Islam and is recognized as a prophet.

---------

https://www.whyislam.org/common-ground/what-do-muslims-think-about-jesus-pbuh/

Muhammad was commanded to recite in the Quran:

“Say, we believe in God and that which was revealed unto us, and that which was revealed unto Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob, and the tribes and that which was entrusted unto Moses and Jesus and the Prophets from their Lord We make no distinction between any of them and unto Him we have submitted” (3:84).

A Muslim never refers to him simply as “Jesus,” but always adds the phrase “upon him be peace.”

---snip---

More to the point, here's a verse I found that goes against the idea of forcing others to follow the Quran.

Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error:  whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks.  And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (Quran, 2:256)“

EMC2    285
22 minutes ago, Torn said:

@Cinnamon

Those who were Christians or Jews are referred to as 'those of the book' by the Quran, not the 'unbelievers' who were known as the Atheists and Pagans. 

Also some people tend to forget that Jesus has always been held in high regard in Islam and is recognized as a prophet.

---------

“Say, we believe in God and that which was revealed unto us, and that which was revealed unto Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob, and the tribes and that which was entrusted unto Moses and Jesus and the Prophets from their Lord We make no distinction between any of them and unto Him we have submitted” (3:84).

A Muslim never refers to him simply as “Jesus,” but always adds the phrase “upon him be peace.”

---snip---

More to the point, here's a verse I found that goes against the idea of forcing others to follow the Quran.

Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error:  whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks.  And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (Quran, 2:256)“

I think this should end this debate once and for all. 

FROM THE QURAN - 70:22-30

"Not so the worshippers, who are steadfast in prayer, who set aside a due portion of their wealth for the beggar and for the deprived, who truly believe in the Day of Reckoning and dread the punishment of their Lord (for none is secure from the punishment of their Lord);  who restrain their carnal desire (save with their wives and their slave girls, for these are lawful to them:  he that lusts after other than these is a transgressor..."

This verse shows that Muslim men were allowed to have sex with their wives (of course) and their slave girls.

FROM THE QURAN - 23:5,6

"...who restrain their carnal desires (except with their wives and slave girls, for these are lawful to them..."

Again, Muslim men were allowed to have sexual relations with their wives and slave girls.

FROM THE QURAN - 4:24 

"And all married women are forbidden unto you save those captives whom your right hand possess. It is a decree of Allah for you. (Muhammad Pickthall's English translation of the Quran). 

This verse is one verse out of a long passage dealing with who Muslim men can marry or have sexual relations with. The phrase "captives whom your right hand possess", means the slave girls Muslim men own. 

Note also that this passage deals with more than just marriage.  In Sahih Muslim volume 2, #3432, the background context for this Quranic verse is given.  It relates to the events at Autus, and it permitted the Muslim men to have sex with their female slaves.

FROM THE QURAN - 33:50

"Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given you as booty;..."

This verse is for Muhammad.  Supposedly, God allows Muhammad to have sex with his slave girls.

EMC2    285

"And the slave girls God has given you as booty"

Um, I'm pretty sure booty refers to the spoils of conquering non-believers. In other words the women of all the men they've slaughtered.

case closed.

Torn    180

@EMC2

Again, there's nothing that clearly states that if someone doesn't want to follow the Quran they must be raped or murdered.

But yes once again there are plenty of unpleasant things mentioned, that cannot be denied.

I didn't know how to respond and counter your interpretation for what you quoted so I had a look around and found this.

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2014/02/does-islam-allow-muslims-to-rape-female.html

Quran just states it is lawful for the man to have intercourse with the female captive. It does not state it is obligatory nor does it say it is lawful to rape.... 

Do you have any historical evidence to suggest that female captives were raped? or forced? But imagine an helpless women whose family is killed left on his own. How is she protected from rapists? or why would she not indulge in prostitution when she has nothing? Islam gives a way where she can be protected by his master from the rapists and she doesn't not need to indulge in prostitution for money or pleasure. Is to not better than getting raped? or doing prostitution to support yourself? It is!

And now you would say why cant they be set free? The answer is it is encouraged in Islam(to set slaves free) but not at the time of war to protect the muslims information falling in the enemies hands which every non muslim would do too..

---snip---

All the above Quranic verse or hadees does not says to rape a slave woman..

According to authentic hadees by Umar bin Khataab second caliph , a rapist has to be stoned to death, if he rape his slave woman..

http://www.call-to-monotheism.com/does_islam_permit_muslim_men_to_rape_their_slave_girls_

EMC2    285
1 hour ago, Torn said:

@Cinnamon

---------

---snip---

And this: