Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Apocalyptic scenes Peru flooding

5 posts in this topic

Apocalyptic scenes continue to make their way out of Peru after one of the deadliest downpours in decades.

A sudden and abnormal warming of the waters of the Pacific off the country’s coast has triggered extensive flooding.

Peru’s rainy season has delivered 10 times more rainfall than usual.

http://www.euronews.com/2017/03/18/apocalyptic-scenes-as-scores-die-in-peru-floods

So far 62 dead and 70,000 homeless and more rain coming. 

Peru is one of the hotspots involved in archaeological disclosure of true human history.   That's an area of interest to me lately because I think God is the one who has determined it's time for what was hidden to be revealed.

It will be *very* interesting  to see what flood waters scouring away dirt over vast areas of the Atacama Desert and places like Saksayhuaman, Ollantaytambo and Puma Punku may uncover.

Not a great time for Peruvians though :/

1 person likes this

And an "aside" to that as well.  Just an interesting little thing I noticed that's pretty "out there" ...but IF the growing earth theories have any merit at all, then once upon a time, the coast of Peru was once joined to what is now Antarctica :)   I wonder if Antarctic discoveries might show some similarities with Andean or mesoamerican megaliths.  Maybe we'll find out soon :)

27 minutes ago, Jostler said:

And an "aside" to that as well.  Just an interesting little thing I noticed that's pretty "out there" ...but IF the growing earth theories have any merit at all, then once upon a time, the coast of Peru was once joined to what is now Antarctica :)   I wonder if Antarctic discoveries might show some similarities with Andean or mesoamerican megaliths.  Maybe we'll find out soon :)

I got to go to Peru on vacay once, it was awesome. If you can go, go. :)

50% of the entire country has been declared a disaster area.  The suffering and long term impact is unimaginable.