Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CGK

Where You Put Your Bun Is Important

5 posts in this topic

For those of us who have long hair and keep it tied up all the time, I have recently discovered that bun placement is important.
Who knew that where your tied your hair up was important? Have fun with this info my long haired friends.......

Introduction to the bun hairstyle from a spiritual perspective

A bun is popularly used by women to do up their hair. Through spiritual research, we found that a bun is also the most spiritually beneficial way of styling a woman’s hair. However the method that is used to do up one’s hair in a bun is important. If not done properly, the spiritual benefit of doing one’s hair up in a bun can reduce or in some cases it may create an adverse effect. In this article we will share our findings gained through spiritual research on doing one’s hair up in a bun and the particular bun hairstyle that is most sāttvik or spiritually pure.

In our spiritual research team, we have seekers who have an advanced sixth sense of vision. By the grace of God and with many years of regular spiritual practice these seekers are able to see into the spiritual dimension, just as we see the physical dimension. One such seeker Ms. Priyanka Lotlikar made a drawing based on subtle-knowledge of the spiritual vibrations she saw when a woman does her hair up in a bun. Through this drawing based on subtle-knowledge, she gives us a glimpse into the spiritual dimension and the spiritual positivity generated around a woman when her hair is tied up in a bun. All of Priyanka’s drawings based on subtle-knowledge are verified by His Holiness Dr. Athavale for subtle accuracy before they are published.
The accuracy of this drawing based on subtle-knowledge is 80% which is well above the average subtle or clairvoyant artist’s ability which is less than 10%.

Read the entire article if you wear a bun..Man or woman bun...

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, CGK said:

For those of us who have long hair and keep it tied up all the time, I have recently discovered that bun placement is important.
Who knew that where your tied your hair up was important? Have fun with this info my long haired friends.......

Introduction to the bun hairstyle from a spiritual perspective

A bun is popularly used by women to do up their hair. Through spiritual research, we found that a bun is also the most spiritually beneficial way of styling a woman’s hair. However the method that is used to do up one’s hair in a bun is important. If not done properly, the spiritual benefit of doing one’s hair up in a bun can reduce or in some cases it may create an adverse effect. In this article we will share our findings gained through spiritual research on doing one’s hair up in a bun and the particular bun hairstyle that is most sāttvik or spiritually pure.

In our spiritual research team, we have seekers who have an advanced sixth sense of vision. By the grace of God and with many years of regular spiritual practice these seekers are able to see into the spiritual dimension, just as we see the physical dimension. One such seeker Ms. Priyanka Lotlikar made a drawing based on subtle-knowledge of the spiritual vibrations she saw when a woman does her hair up in a bun. Through this drawing based on subtle-knowledge, she gives us a glimpse into the spiritual dimension and the spiritual positivity generated around a woman when her hair is tied up in a bun. All of Priyanka’s drawings based on subtle-knowledge are verified by His Holiness Dr. Athavale for subtle accuracy before they are published.
The accuracy of this drawing based on subtle-knowledge is 80% which is well above the average subtle or clairvoyant artist’s ability which is less than 10%.

Read the entire article if you wear a bun..Man or woman bun...

Thanks for the info, I use chopsticks, hair is to my waist now. Oh wait... chopsticks are now racist! lol

1 person likes this

I just put mine in a ponytail because I have neck and upper back pain and it's not easy to mess with my hair too much. That and I have no idea how. And to learn how I'd have to hurt my neck and back.

But I love the classic look of a bun.

1 person likes this

On 3/18/2017 at 9:42 PM, Kira said:

But I love the classic look of a bun.

... and I also love the look of a beautiful woman with classic looking buns. :gsbrnint:

1 person likes this

I don't know how to do it w/out leaving the ends poking out, apparently a no no.

I need bun lessons.