Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MindOverMater

Eddie Bravo Flat Earth INFOWARS Alex Jones LIVE

marlowe    1,748

Alex Jones MUST know the earth is flat or he wouldn't allow this on his show...

It doesn't take much to become a flat earth believer if a couple of people you trust

urge you to look at the evidence........IMO

Flat Earth Dome Explained 100% & the Entrance to Agartha  

I talk about the flat earth dome including the Sun, the moon, stars, planets, satellites, rainbows, mythology, the Great Flood, the black sun, the North Star Polaris, & another urge to engage in Blood Over Intent, our spiritual currency into the center of the plane--our Divine Destination

Cinnamon    22,994
25 minutes ago, marlowe said:

I don't know that the earth is flat, but it's allowed here. In the interest of free speech is why. 

marlowe    1,748

This one minute video shows there is no curvature......The "no curvature " is the quickest proof the earth

is flat......But still only one in 20 people can break thru their decades of programming to see the flat earth proof .......{ sigh }..

If the earth were round we would only see the sails of the ships, but we see the entire ship....

Nikon CoolPix P600 60x Zoom

On 3/16/2017 at 1:48 AM, Cinnamon said:

I don't know that the earth is flat, but it's allowed here. In the interest of free speech is why. 

Much appreciated... that's what I call spirit!

Believe you me, I was as skeptical as a lot people about the fact the Earth, our beautiful Earth is a flat disk and there is dome . But yet again, deep inside me, throughout my life, I always saw things in a different way. Somethings didn't always add up... why after thousands of year, the stars always look the same at night? Why aren't we seeing four quadrants of the universe in a year if we are revolving around the Sun? Yet again, the stars are always in the same corner of the sky.. the size of the Sun, the Moon... didn't make sense and the sun ray through the clouds, perfect triangle...  these sort of questions are just the tip of the iceberg.. they are a lot more observations one can do using their own senses, intuition and common sense.

We are living in/on a clock and the most scary part of all that is someone or something must have put it there for a reason.. go figure.. I am not a religious man but everything is working like clock work my friends, pretty precise to say the least..  It is a fascinating subject worth every second, digging for more info .. IMO,  it is as real as it can be. 

Peace out :iagree:

On 3/16/2017 at 1:20 AM, marlowe said:

It doesn't take much to become a flat earth believer if a couple of people you trust

urge you to look at the evidence........IMO

Flat Earth Dome Explained 100% & the Entrance to Agartha  

I talk about the flat earth dome including the Sun, the moon, stars, planets, satellites, rainbows, mythology, the Great Flood, the black sun, the North Star Polaris, & another urge to engage in Blood Over Intent, our spiritual currency into the center of the plane--our Divine Destination

Great video.. a lot of info popping up