Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
yeppers

Stop Smoking Aides

10 posts in this topic

So I have been looking into remedies that will help me with my craving of cigarettes.

I currently smoke American Spirit cigs. Occasionally I smoke all natural, unprocessed, pure leaf tobacco.

I love the flavor of a good cig. I would compare it to how some folks love the taste of a fine wine, a small batch brewed beer, good homemade pie. Seriously, it is kinda like that.

The cream of tartar and orange juice method sounds interesting. 

Have any of you ever tried it or know of someone that has? Or do you know of any herbal remedies that could help with the craving?

Some linkies for your reading pleasure, if you are interested:

http://www.wikihow.com/Quit-Smoking-With-Cream-of-Tartar

https://dailyhealthpost.com/cream-tartar-benefits/

http://www.justnaturalremedies.com/mix-orange-juice-flush-nicotine-body-5-04/

Please no "smartypants" comments. I'm  seeking insight, advice and words of wisdom  from others. I am fully aware that cigs are bad for me. 

Big hugs! Appreciate your time!

1 person likes this

Never heard of that remedy.

It is a very hard habit to quit for some of us. Friend quit after 45 years using E-cig. I use it now while writing or driving because at those points it is more habit than addiction. There are so many choices of flavors it is incredible.

God's Speed @yeppers

2 people like this

On 3/14/2017 at 4:25 PM, olderbytheday said:

Never heard of that remedy.

It is a very hard habit to quit for some of us. Friend quit after 45 years using E-cig. I use it now while writing or driving because at those points it is more habit than addiction. There are so many choices of flavors it is incredible.

God's Speed @yeppers

E-cigs are great if you can find one that wont blow off half your face.

1 minute ago, FredoIsSmart said:

E-cigs are great if you can find one that wont blow off half your face.

Never seen it happen or actually heard of a case. Those mods that are home made can be the problem.

12 minutes ago, olderbytheday said:

Never seen it happen or actually heard of a case. Those mods that are home made can be the problem.

made in china

If you want to quit smoking try this. It is the only thing I have ever seen help anyone. 80% of those I show quit.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.juicemaster.stopSmokingIn2Hours&hl=en_GB

It is basically a several hour recording in which it is explained to you why and how you smoke, each habit and breaks it down into mind blowing truths. Incorporates CT stuff the lot. This guy did well.

^^ and no you won't be told everything you have in the past, this is a different kind of thing and worth the listen!

When you listen to it. You no longer crave a cigarette until day 3 or so. then you have a choice to make. Kill the gremlin inside by starving him as he wants to take you down so squash him and move on...

@olderbytheday

I had forgotten about my old e-cig. Been a couple of years since I have used it but did cut back a lot when I did. Will give that a try again. Even the juice with no nicotine seems to help with the craving of a real cig. 

@Ukshep 

Thanks. I will check out the recording. I also have a some recordings for self hypnosis that I had started a few years ago. They were pretty relaxing. Only used them for a week or so then got involved in a car accident and totally gave up on quitting smoking as my stress level was thru the roof!

@NowServingNumber52

Thank you for the info. I will definately be researching more into that today. I love herbal remedies!

The hubby and I will be starting the Cream Of Tartar/Orange Juice remedy tonight. Will be starting out at half the dose for a couple of days to make sure there are no adverse reactions with the very high amounts of potassium. This process could take up to 30 days. The premise of this method is that it makes the cigarettes taste so bad that you loose your craving for them as it is also doing some cleaning of your lungs. This is what my problem with the addiction is, I love the taste of a good cig.

Ill keep ya posted on any reactions, good or bad, as I go thru the process. 

The desire for change and growth is here so please send positive vibes or a little prayer my way for strength, persistence and all around badassery for getting over this addiction!

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, yeppers said:

Thanks. I will check out the recording. I also have a some recordings for self hypnosis that I had started a few years ago. They were pretty relaxing. Only used them for a week or so then got involved in a car accident and totally gave up on quitting smoking as my stress level was thru the roof!

Good! I highly recommend it!

6 minutes ago, yeppers said:

The desire for change and growth is here so please send positive vibes or a little prayer my way for strength, persistence and all around badassery for getting over this addiction!

*sending positive vibes out for you*

31 minutes ago, yeppers said:

Desire is the first step!!! Prayers sent your way.