grav

History is a hoax.

On 3/28/2017 at 6:41 AM, Malevolent said:

History is just that his-story.  Much of what we are fed as kids was already "adjusted", massaged, manipulated and re-formed to fit into the victor's narrative. Much of history is used as an indoctrination script to make sure the next generation tows the line.

The West is taught and many examples that communism is bad and is blamed for all the ills in the world - the East to the contrary are taught that capitalism is the worst invention mankind has ever had.  Same with different religions / faiths and so on.

When you watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk this 6 hour documentary you realise that a hell of a lot of facts have been manipulated.  Whilst the MSM will always have their own agendas, in many cases they perpetrate the misinformation we accept as factual history.

A good example of indoctrination is the very recent burning off so called radical books by Amazon.  If these books only contain fiction in a guise, why the hell is it necessary to ban them from interested people?

History teaches us a lot, but we very seldom heed those lessons.  History in its "accepted" form should mostly be taken with a dash of salt and a lot of lemon! (You may even add your own "flavouring" to the mix - I like the one made by illegal aliens in their own country.. LOL)

You forget one thing in your calculations: The human element.

In theory, a centrally planned system, should bring the highest quality of life possible, in reality, that never happens. Why is that, why does Communism and other centrally planned systems fail? Psychopaths, sociopath, narcissists and incompetents. Those kinds of people, lust after, deeply envy, and do everything to secure, positions of power and influence in society. In order to protect their positions, they often discriminate against, competent, well adjusted individuals, out of fear of being found out, and losing the lofty position they have attained through deceit, cunning and malice. 

Because they are incompetent, and ill adjusted, they create chaotic environments, or go off and kill millions because they can't get their way. Free Market Capitalism, coupled with an American style Representative Governance, is designed to keep the more evil of human beings at bay. It is not designed to be the "best system, or the most ideal system", but the system in which, psychopaths, sociopaths, narcissists and incompetents, can cause the least damage to everyone else.

The Civil War, gave the evil humans the entry they needed, to steadily usurp many protections, and bring about the state of affairs of today. 

• Like 1

On 3/28/2017 at 9:11 PM, Malevolent said:

History is just that his-story.

if we wanted to be pedantic.

HI-story.

tall tale.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2017 at 4:20 AM, Rothbard said:

I suggest beginning at 20:55 to get to the history lies. 

Do you remember the "ancient" temple in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?  It's called Al-Khazneh.

Even then I remember thinking that it was a recent construction (I thought it was an elaborate set built for the movie).  But like everything else, I assumed that mainstream archaeologists wouldn't lie about it and so I put all critical thought aside.

Now, I'm just laughing my ass off.  We're witless zombies!

i just started watching your first posted video there (matrix explained), and i got to the five minute fifteen mark... where it's explaining the "feasting on our electricity".

made me think of:

first verse:

i pick things up I am a collector
And things, well things, they tend to accumulate
I have this net, it drags behind me
It picks up feelings for me to feed upon

P.S. what's happening to the cows a few minutes later in that vid. seriously goddamn f**king horrendous.

• Like 2

grav
5 hours ago, kbet said:

If you get angry to the point of hanging up, instead of patiently listening and then offering your opinions, you have a serious bigotry problem against Christianity. I do not know if you where molested or raped as a child by a priest or minister, but to be blinded by bigotry, is a fools errand, as you will only end up walking off a cliff.

That said, from a personnel liberty view point, The Revelation of John, is an awesome book, as it helps keep Statists at bay. If it wasn't for the Revelation of John, we all would of been chipped since the 80's. Real or fake, I'm thankful all the same for it.

First, I did not get angry with my friend. I kept trying to calm her down and quietly hung up to keep her from having a heart attack while ranting about Revelation. She called back and apologized and I told her it was nothing. We're still good friends.

Geez, then you call me a bigot and suggest I was molested. Dayum. Wow. Where do you crazies come from constantly, to harass a critical thinker who questions everything? On a ct forum, no less. You know nothing of my life or childhood, which btw was peaceful and gentle. 

Why are you here and not where you should be -- walking around in front of the courthouse with a holiness sign and telling people to repent or go to hell?

Some kind of Christ-ian you are! People like you give religion a bad name. You see the mote in my eye but not the humongous log jam in your own. I try to follow the righteous model that Jesus set. Was he a supernatural being? Not in my opinion. 

You have not read the Fomenco book, obviously. You do not understand his critique of carbon decay and dendrology as flawed methods of dating relics. Or his analysis of coins from ancient vs medieval methods of stamping. You have not looked at his extensive citations of other scholars.  

Nope. Your mind is made up and you judge others who do not believe in your canon of crazy. You are a mean person. And an asshole.:p  But I forgive you. 

Go thump your Bible elsewhere, sir or madam.  

grav

The Book of Revelation was written about 500 years ago, around the time of the treatises of Copernicus. You will recall that Copernicus was reluctant to publish his heliocentric model and finally did so only near his death, when the Vatican Jesuits pressured him, possibly with threats of failing to perform last rites. 

1 hour ago, grav said:

The Book of Revelation was written about 500 years ago, around the time of the treatises of Copernicus. You will recall that Copernicus was reluctant to publish his heliocentric model and finally did so only near his death, when the Vatican Jesuits pressured him, possibly with threats of failing to perform last rites. 

Seems like the evidence was pretty weak in the video.  I have read Revelation but don't remember anything stating which lights in the sky were visible.  Does the book have better evidence than that?

grav
2 hours ago, Rothbard said:

Seems like the evidence was pretty weak in the video.  I have read Revelation but don't remember anything stating which lights in the sky were visible.  Does the book have better evidence than that?

This is one rabbit hole that would take a lifetime to explore. I know nothing of astrology, except that my personality fits the description of a Pisces. As you know, that should be impossible. Every member of my family also exhibits the traits of his or her individual zodiac sign. Another example of us and the world as digital bits in a computer program. 

To your point, the book I referenced is not the only source that contends that Revelation is not a book of prophecy. Its images (lion, virgin, etc.),  correspond to the signs of astrology that were common in "medieval" times, ~ 1500 AD. What bother me mist about religion is its obscurity. If there is ONE true God, why are there so many mysteries? Why do we have to blunder around looking for the right way to think? 

http://www.solarmythology.com/books/dupuis/dupuis12.htm 

ASTRAL MYTHOLOGY

AND THE

BOOK OF REVELATION

originally titled

“An Abridged Explanation Of An Apocalyptic Work Of The Initiates Into The Mysteries Of The Light And Of The Sun, Worshipped Under The Symbol Of The Vernal Lamb Or Of The Celestial Ram.”

By Charles François Dupuis (1798)

(From chapter XII of his book The Origin of All Religious Worship)

The book known by the name of the Apocalypse, has seemed to be until now unintelligible, merely because people persisted to see in it a real prediction of the future, which every one has explained after his own fashion, and in which they have always found what they wanted, namely anything but that, what the book contained. Newton and Bossuet stood in need of that great glory, they had already acquired, in order that their fruitless efforts, to give us an explanation of it, should not be taxed with folly. Both started from a false hypothesis, namely, that it was an inspired book. Today, when it is acknowledged by all enlightened minds, that there are no inspired books, and that all books carry with them the character either of wisdom or of human folly, we shall analyze that of the "Apocalypse" according to the principles of the sacred science, and in conformity with the well-known genius of Mystagogy of the Orientals, of which this work is a production . . . .

31 minutes ago, grav said:

What bother me mist about religion is its obscurity. If there is ONE true God, why are there so many mysteries? Why do we have to blunder around looking for the right way to think? 

You appear to still be confusing organized religion with Scriptures. The ONE true God gave us His PERFECT Law so there would be NO DOUBT as to what is right and what is wrong. He also provided explicit instructions on how to be in constant communication/contact with Him should we have any questions.

The difficulty is, and always has been, that we don't follow His simple, easy-to-follow directions EXACTLY as they're written. We then wonder why we have to blunder around, incapable of discerning right from wrong, and actually blame Him for it because we were too lazy or stupid to read the instructions.

It seems people would much rather read and believe ANYTHING other than the basic instruction manual given to us by God for our own benefit to protect us from evil and keep us free (which happens to likewise be included in the manual).

Isaiah 30: 8-15

30:8 Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a Book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever:
30:9 That this [is] a rebellious people, lying children, children [that] will not hear The Law of the "I AM":
30:10 Which say to the Seers, See not; and to the Prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits (lies):
30:11 Get you out of The Way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.
30:12 Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this Word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon:
30:13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant.
30:14 And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces; He shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a piece to take fire from the hearth, or to take water [withal] out of the pit.
30:15 For thus saith the Lord "I AM", the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.

Fomenko isn't a historian, nor is he an astrologer, and what he knows about the Bible couldn't fill a thimble. He's just another liar who has made up a complete load of nonsense for his master Satan, to take advantage of anyone incapable of discerning right from wrong.

Edited by A Freeman

grav
18 minutes ago, A Freeman said:

Fomenko isn't a historian, nor is he an astrologer, and what he knows about the Bible couldn't fill a thimble. He's just another liar who has made up a complete load of nonsense for his master Satan, to take advantage of anyone incapable of discerning right from wrong.

Please do keep up. My last post was not about Fomenco. 

I quoted Charles François Dupuis (1798).

Free thinkers have always been with us. Tptb see to it that unapproved books are buried under tons of their approved tomes. I wrote a book that I had to self publish. My land-grant university's publishing house refused to even look at it, since my heresy advocates a land use ethic that opposes the chemical industry, which just so happens to own the university, its football team, legislature, unions, MIC. 

Btw, I know right from wrong. So spare me your occult beliefs, please. Why don't you make a thread to proselytize for your religion, whatever the hell it is. Pentecostal?

20 minutes ago, grav said:

Btw, I know right from wrong. 

Who are you trying to convince? Your actions clearly indicate otherwise, particularly your penchant for attacking anyone striving to alleviate your confusion.

33 minutes ago, grav said:

To your point, the book I referenced is not the only source that contends that Revelation is not a book of prophecy. Its images (lion, virgin, etc.),  correspond to the signs of astrology that were common in "medieval" times, ~ 1500 AD. What bother me mist about religion is its obscurity. If there is ONE true God, why are there so many mysteries? Why do we have to blunder around looking for the right way to think? 

There are a lot of symbols and symbolism in Revelation but you most certainly can't identify them all with astrological signs, etc.  Without more evidence, I think the video claim was just a careful selection of evidence to create a supporting theory.  I could be wrong and you know that I agree with you that history is full of lies and deceptions.  Jeranism likes to attack the Bible often but I hear him cite fallacious Zeitgeist "evidence" in support.  His passion against these truly evil "Christian" organizations and others who falsely refer to themselves as "Christian" has transformed into a passion against the Bible - and they are not the same thing.  On that aspect, I agree with @A Freeman

Some of the other things I have read about in the book "History:  Fiction or Science?" are quite intriguing (I've only gotten through like 30 pages but read through some of the summaries).  I think it's very likely that many historical facts have been inserted erroneously and that events and eras like the Dark Ages were only created to fill gaps.  I also think that our artifacts have been faked by Masons. 

Unlike most Christians, I don't pretend to understand God very well.  For all I know, this is all a simulation and the motherboard is flat.  But I do believe in God and the evidence of Him/Her/It is everywhere - a butterfly, a mountain flower, a sunset, a beach, a cool wind on a hot day, the birth of a baby, acts of kindness and those feelings, etc. - these are amazing and inexplicable beautiful things that couldn't exist without a God in my opinion.  I also believe in an afterlife and that the butterfly is a symbol to teach us what happens when we die and there are so many credible witnesses to the afterlife.  I also believe that the Sermon on the Mount is a recipe for a wonderful society and therefore comes from God. 

Did God appear as a man to teach us some important truths - I think it's plausible.  It's also plausible that Jesus was just a man who received direct inspiration in an evil world but I don't think it's a determinative issue which way you believe.  Does God expect us to grovel and worship him like Christian religions teach?  No, I don't believe God would have the silly pride trait of a petty ruler but He allows us to have these external forms of worship to help those who need it.  Maybe a church sermon every Sunday is what many people need.  For me, it's all personal.  In the end, I think God really just wants us to be good to everyone and seek truth and that if you're missing either of those qualities, you won't get any closer to Him.  Why are we blundering around trying to figure this out?  Maybe we weren't always blundering about but things have changed as the world has gotten more wicked and controlled?  I'm thinking free will and ignorance are necessary to make it all work as we get an education and learn opposites to make the next life much more enjoyable.

When we die, it seems that there are three options that I can think of:  reincarnation, after-life, or disappearance.  Reincarnation sucks because it makes all of our deeds and relationships here pretty much meaningless.  That doesn't ring true to me and the out-of-body experiences of others whom I trust contradict reincarnation.  Disappearance is worse - it would mean everything is 100% meaningless - lie, cheat, steal, kill - it's all fine because this world is it and you have one goal - personal satisfaction as long as you can.  Maybe it's wishful thinking but that just sickens me and that alone makes me think that it's false - my heart says so but then again feelings can be programmed.  If there's an after-life, I guess we'll have to have some great discussions but I doubt that we'll have all of the answers when we die - I bet there'll still be surprised atheists even in the next life who will argue that the after-life is a Godless energy thing.  Whatever comes, I just hope it's nothing like this plane of existence. 

I better get off my soap box before I irreversibly offend everyone. 

grav
14 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

I better get off my soap box before I irreversibly offend everyone. 

Not likely. Your idealism rings true. How could that offend anyone?

But I am as likely to recount the sins of the jealous God of the OT. Jealous of other gods suggests that other gods existed. God's atrocities --  the murder of entire cities, Job's family, the demand that Abraham sacrifice his own son, the flood that destroyed all life, except for a handful of people and animals.

Now that offends me, the idea that we are "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God," which likens us to a spider God holds above a flame, deciding if He will let go or pardon us. Fire and brimstone rains down on the wicked, children and babes included. Not to mention ongoing pedophilia and child sacrifices, no different from biblical times. Abraham WAS willing to kill his son. hmm.  

On to the NT, I can emulate Jesus without believing he was a supernatural deity. I am an anti-theist. I've studied enough myths and chronicles of ancient people who spoke to the Earth Mother or whatever other being they held dear. They didn't actually worship them as we understand the term. It's as if they considered themselves the children of these beings. Until recently, aborigines spoke of all creatures, great and small, as brothers and sisters who lived in a world that connected to the spirit world, a place as real as their own physical realm. The Electric Universe, in which we are electric sparks of intelligent souls. 

Aristotle postulated a Prime Mover, or? maybe an Unmoved Mover. The thing is, we can not know. While I see all religions as false theologies, I am drawn to Buddha, who was a lot like Jesus. Buddhism is a philosophy, a way to attain enlightenment through suffering and living a righteous life. How can a Christian claim moral superiority over a decent and gentle Buddhist? Beats the hell out of me. 

Jesus would be angry at some prideful members here who parade their belief system and berate me for heresy. He set an example they choose to ignore. I like Jesus, not the hypocrites who call themselves Christians. I also prefer the pronunciation Christ-ians. 

History is a hoax. Ditto religion, science, and all other fabrications in modern culture. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.