Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! Or to Access Our Chatroom!
grav

History is a hoax.

Recommended Posts

 Highbird    8
Just now, Rothbard said:

Something I've been looking for.  First person, eyewitness testimony.  Do you have any pictures?  How big were they?  How do you know that they weren't bones from say a bison 200 years ago?

Eh true, I guess a dead bison could be it. I just assume dino bones due to location of find. I have a section of bone in my collection somewhere.  (I will look thru it today for pictures to post) the bone is only 5 inches long and oval shaped. Like a solid leg bone. You got me thinking now as I found bones in a at least 800 y.o. native camp site that are just as hard as the dino bone. I have also found numerous shell creatures from long ago. I spend most of my free time trying to be Indiana Jones.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav   
grav
2 hours ago, Highbird said:

 I spend most of my free time trying to be Indiana Jones.

:gsbrnint:  That sounds awesome, esp, if you wear a brown fedora. Got a bullwhip?

But . . . but you just admitted you may have been wrong with ID-ing your finds. So your type is not welcome in the halls of academia. Honesty and humility are not traits they look for. No, siree, Indy. The head knockers in charge of history have this nailed down, so to speak. Have I posted this already?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Really?   
Really?
3 hours ago, Highbird said:

I got a?  Why can we find dinosaur tracks and bones on the surface or close to it yet oil is deep beyond what you or I can imagine? Northwest Colorado and north east Utah has vast amounts of oil and dinosaur national monument right on top of it. I personally don't believe the world to be as old as they claim.

The made up "fossil fuel" scam is to make us believe it's scarce. The dinosaur hoax plays into the "fossil fuel" scam.  Good questions!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tarmalen    1,320

Nah...dinos were real....way too much evidence (and my book worm youth) to get me off center on this one. Now the oil from dead plants/animals theory was believable because that is about all the data we had to go on. Now science and data is catching up and some old theories are getting chucked because it no longer makes sense. 

People need to quit prescribing EVERYTHING to some CT or PTB trying to lie. 

When humans don't know sheet...they come up with a "theory" to encompass the data.

When the data changes some other human comes along and challenges said theory.

Another smarter human comes along and proves them both right and wrong.

Such is the path to enlightenment.

 

Truth: Everything is possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Really?   
Really?

Oil isn't fossil fuel and it was a deliberate scam.  

I used to love to go to museums to see the Dino's. Turns out the bones aren't real but plaster fabricated creatively

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tarmalen    1,320
6 minutes ago, Really? said:

Oil isn't fossil fuel and it was a deliberate scam.  

I used to love to go to museums to see the Dino's. Turns out the bones aren't real but plaster fabricated creatively

You realize that you can prove everything is a hoax with the right optics yeah?

Anyways...here...take a walk down this path and ignore our present for just a few minutes.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav   
grav
On 3/28/2017 at 8:06 AM, grav said:

I watched Part 1, Mal. It's a well-made documentary so far, basic facts of Hitler's youth and rise to power. It reminds me of current events, our main forum. So there is where the fairy tales are repeated. Here in Hard Core is where we dig down to bedrock to find the truth. uh huh

I embedded the Hitler video to allow me to watch it in small sections. I finished the Russian's Matrix video earlier. Finally, whew! It's brilliant, mind-provoking, and confusing.

One "concrete" point the Russian made was that the Great Pyramid complex at Giza is made from geopolymers, not granite. One of the Wonders of the Ancient World is nothing but a hyped tourist trap, apparently. And archaeologists and geologists must surely know what the damned thing is. 

https://www.gapyear.com/news/253993/egyptian-pyramids-proven-to-be-a-hoax

"One of the wonders of the ‘ancient’ world is made out of polystyrene.

The world-famous pyramids of Egypt, previously thought to be many thousands of years old, were actually constructed in 1901 in an effort to boost tourism, it has been revealed.

The sensational discovery was made last week by a tourist from Birmingham, who while trying to chisel a souvenir fragment from the Great Pyramid of Giza found that below a thin layer of painted crust the block was made from polystyrene and weighed little more than a kilogram.

Further investigation quickly revealed that the entire structure is a fake, as are the other pyramids in the area. Unconfirmed reports are claiming the Sphinx of Giza is made from papier-mâché."

 

I'm still not finished watching the video. Stupid bandwidth caps!

And this from -- http://www.waykiwayki.com/  --  whose trailers I'll post later.

 

Here are a few short trailers to watch that summarise how our history has been hacked.

They present that:

. Homer's Iliad - The Trojan War and 1st Crusade were the same event

. Goths - were the biblical Gog/ Magog people and were actually Slavs

. Tartars - the name of these people has been erased from history, although many ancient maps exist. After defeating them, the Romanov's re-wrote Russian history

. John's Book of Revelation/ Apocalypse - according to the astronomical description in the biblical texts, this book had to be written in Sept/Oct 1486 AD

. Dark Ages - this vacuum of time never existed. It was added to push back some historical events to make them more credible

. Jesus was born in 1053 and died in 1086. It's the same 33 years, just 1000+ years later in time

. Egyptian/ Greek/ Roman ages - existed simultaneously

. Mongolian Empire never existed. It was a Russian army called the Horde (Tartarians) These are the descendants of the Hyperboreans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tarmalen    1,320
2 hours ago, grav said:

I'm still not finished watching the video. Stupid bandwidth caps!

And this from -- http://www.waykiwayki.com/  --  whose trailers I'll post later.

 

Here are a few short trailers to watch that summarise how our history has been hacked.

They present that:

. Homer's Iliad - The Trojan War and 1st Crusade were the same event

. Goths - were the biblical Gog/ Magog people and were actually Slavs

. Tartars - the name of these people has been erased from history, although many ancient maps exist. After defeating them, the Romanov's re-wrote Russian history

. John's Book of Revelation/ Apocalypse - according to the astronomical description in the biblical texts, this book had to be written in Sept/Oct 1486 AD

. Dark Ages - this vacuum of time never existed. It was added to push back some historical events to make them more credible

. Jesus was born in 1053 and died in 1086. It's the same 33 years, just 1000+ years later in time

. Egyptian/ Greek/ Roman ages - existed simultaneously

. Mongolian Empire never existed. It was a Russian army called the Horde (Tartarians) These are the descendants of the Hyperboreans.

Good job!

I took a walk down this rabbit hole over a year ago and all I have to say is that he is closer to truth than anything taught in school.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav   
grav
17 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Good job!

I took a walk down this rabbit hole over a year ago and all I have to say is that he is closer to truth than anything taught in school.

Apparently the New Chronology has been around for years. Don't quote me, but I think Russian mathematicians and astronomers were the first to put the pieces together, decades ago. 

I saw a video a while back that explained how we gained 1000 years. 

Before the printing press was invented, monks and book copiers used the italic letter i to represent the Greek name for Jesus. So i500 was 500 A.D. Then, for some reason, the i  became the number 1. So 500 AD became 1500 AD. How? They lost the knowledge? Unfreakinlikely.

It was intentional. This may have been around the time the canon was being decided on and, uh, "edited." And possibly when the Protestants were shaking things up. 

So how long is human history? 2000 years may be a good guess. Throw Velikovsky's accounts of "ancient" worldwide cataclysms into Egyptian chronicles and you see world ages upheavaling every 500 years. Maybe. Comets are always involved. Venus was a comet before she became a "planet." The mysterious Nibiru may have been a comet too. Clube and Napier call these recurring events Coherent Catastrophism.

I haven't had time to finish Anatoly Fomenco's book (in the OP). Who know what else he will startle me with?

We are so damn gullible that we let them fool us constantly. False flags forever!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tarmalen    1,320
2 hours ago, grav said:

Apparently the New Chronology has been around for years. Don't quote me, but I think Russian mathematicians and astronomers were the first to put the pieces together, decades ago. 

I saw a video a while back that explained how we gained 1000 years. 

Before the printing press was invented, monks and book copiers used the italic letter i to represent the Greek name for Jesus. So i500 was 500 A.D. Then, for some reason, the i  became the number 1. So 500 AD became 1500 AD. How? They lost the knowledge? Unfreakinlikely.

It was intentional. This may have been around the time the canon was being decided on and, uh, "edited." And possibly when the Protestants were shaking things up. 

So how long is human history? 2000 years may be a good guess. Throw Velikovsky's accounts of "ancient" worldwide cataclysms into Egyptian chronicles and you see world ages upheavaling every 500 years. Maybe. Comets are always involved. Venus was a comet before she became a "planet." The mysterious Nibiru may have been a comet too. Clube and Napier call these recurring events Coherent Catastrophism.

I haven't had time to finish Anatoly Fomenco's book (in the OP). Who know what else he will startle me with?

We are so damn gullible that we let them fool us constantly. False flags forever!

I remember that as well! I just filed the info into the back of my head and left it there.

Who was I going to have a conversation with that would understand or even care about the topic....then I found CT!

Edited by Tarmalen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 kbet    844
On 3/12/2017 at 10:34 PM, grav said:

I just mentioned this to a good friend. Or someone I thought was a friend. A former history teacher. She started preaching to me about Revelation and how I should stop reading and studying these bad ideas. I've known her for 40 years. She has never pushed her religion on me before. I asked her to stop. I told her I would hang up if she persisted. She got a wild hair up her crazy ass and went on and on. So I hung up on her.

Because I questioned the Dark Ages? Because I suggested that Revelation was not worthy of being included in the NT?

Now I'm not religious. Can't stand it, in fact. But I respect and try to follow the philosophy of Jesus. Was he born 2000 years ago or 1000 years ago? Dunno. But can we please discuss ideas instead of going apeshit when someone says something different?

Answer: no. I can only conclude that your average Homo ignoramus is a fool. An easily led jackass who believes the local doctrine, no matter what. You would think that I would keep my big mouth shut and spare snowflakes' feelings. But Jesus Mary Joseph, no. I got to be me. Take me as is or leave me be. A few hundred years ago I woulda been burned at the stake for being a witch. Which I'm not. Just a plain old heretic who doesn't hang with the mob. 

I knew religion was a big part of people's makeup. Science too, though most people know zilch about physics and math. I now add history to the list of taboo topics. What's next? Don't diss the weatherman or I will go medieval on yo' happy ass?

People are scary, by the way. None of you, of course, but 99.99% of the varmints who you have to deal with. Too bad we lost smilies. The zombie emoticon would go here. 

The reality is, you wished for someone to fawn over your absurdities, instead of having a conversation of opposing views. Or rather, you wanted her to play the "what if game", and agree with you. There is a reason why, this "eminent mathematician from Russia" name was not openly declared in the opening paragraph. Anatoly Fomenko, is a nut job, who never really did anything. He published a few papers, but nothing of note.

In order for Fomenko, to try and pull off his con job, he tries and declared the History of China and India, to be total fabrication of the Jesuits. The Chinese, kept detailed astronomical data, for millennia's. Not only that, the Chinese long had a "shoot on sight", policy towards agents of the Roman Catholic Church.

If you do not want to listen to other peoples views, then keep your views to yourself.  If your own views are that fragile, leave the deep debates to the adults.

 

As for Fomenko, he is a nutter like Lysenko, I suggest you look that individual up. When it comes to many forms of science and Russia, you have to take it with a grain of salt.

History, is not so much a collection of agreed upon lies, but a steady distortion of what was to suite the interests of the present. Growing up, my dad as a side job, would clean out the houses of dead people. He would get double paid, as the family would pay him to "dispose of the unwanted belongings", and anything of value he would sell. Often, my share of the loot was the books, or at the least, I got to read them first. Nothing like reading a Second Edition, 19th Century Jane Eyre.

Or reading history books from the early 1900's or 1800's. I once read a history book printed right before WW2 started. It even had a chapter on the NAZI's, and was actually incredibly favorable towards the NAZI's, and called Hitler a "Dictator with a time limit".  If the Roman Catholic Church, could help it, they would of ensured Revelation of John, was burned, as it is damning towards them. The theory requires so much overreaching bullshit, to even remotely take seriously, as there is no evidence, then the say so of a Russian mathematician. HIs Russian mind, cannot grasp simple truths.

People are biological machines, as such, based upon their genetics, their is only so many likely actions a particular biological machine will make. That leads to the repeating of the same mistakes, over and over again, throughout History. Fomenko knows, the Far East is a death stroke to his idiotic delusions, so he declares them "Jesuit fabrications", without any supporting evidence. We know Troy and the Crusades, where two different events, because the ancient city of Troy was discovered. If a region is of strategic value in one period, chances are, as long as the technology is more or less similar, it will continue to be strategically relevant. 

 

Some people, love the truth, other lies. Lover of lies, long to believe anything that declares something they disagree with to be false, even if all their senses tell them otherwise. By your own admission, your a Christian hater*, so a belief to de-legitimize Christianity is something you willingly look towards. Revelation of John, firmly cements Paul as a false Apostle, or rather an Apostle of Satan, as Satan promised to flood without end, Christianity with false Apostles and False teachers, after Satan failed to tempt Jesus.

Rome has gone to great lengths, to suppress that teaching, that was once common in the early Church.

*If you get angry to the point of hanging up, instead of patiently listening and then offering your opinions, you have a serious bigotry problem against Christianity. I do not know if you where molested or raped as a child by a priest or minister, but to be blinded by bigotry, is a fools errand, as you will only end up walking off a cliff.

That said, from a personnel liberty view point, The Revelation of John, is an awesome book, as it helps keep Statists at bay. If it wasn't for the Revelation of John, we all would of been chipped since the 80's. Real or fake, I'm thankful all the same for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×