grav

History is a hoax.

grav   
grav

Published on Oct 3, 2012

Publisher's Note: History: Fiction or Science? is the most explosive trac¬ tate on history ever written - however, every theory it contains, no matter how unorthodox, is backed by solid scientific data. The book is well-illustrated, contains over 500 graphs, copies of ancient manuscripts, and countless facts at¬ testing to the falsity of the chronology used nowa¬ days, which never cease to amaze the reader. Eminent mathematician proves that: Jesus Christ was born in 1053 a.d. and crucified in 1086 a.d. The Old Testament refers to mediaeval events. Apocalypse was written after 1486. Does this sound uncanny? This version of events is substantiated by hard facts and logic - validated by new astronomical research and statistical analysis of ancient sources - to a greater extent than everything you may have read and heard about history before. The dominating historical discourse in its current state was essentially crafted in the XVI century from a rather contradictory jumble of sources such as in¬ numerable copies of ancient Latin and Greek manu¬ scripts whose originals had vanished in the Dark Ages and the allegedly irrefutable proof offered by late me¬ diaeval astronomers, resting upon the power of ec- clesial authorities. Nearly all of its components are blatantly untrue! For some of us, it shall possibly be quite disturbing to see the magnificent edifice of classical history to turn into an ominous simulacrum brooding over the snake pit of mediaeval politics. Twice so, in fact: the first seeing the legendary millenarian dust on the an¬ cient marble turn into a mere layer of dirt - one that meticulous unprejudiced research can eventually re¬ move. The second, and greater, attack of unease comes with the awareness of just how many areas of human knowledge still trust the three elephants of the con¬ sensual chronology to support them. Nothing can remedy that except for an individual chronological revolution happening in the minds of a large enough number of people 

grav   
grav

I just mentioned this to a good friend. Or someone I thought was a friend. A former history teacher. She started preaching to me about Revelation and how I should stop reading and studying these bad ideas. I've known her for 40 years. She has never pushed her religion on me before. I asked her to stop. I told her I would hang up if she persisted. She got a wild hair up her crazy ass and went on and on. So I hung up on her.

Because I questioned the Dark Ages? Because I suggested that Revelation was not worthy of being included in the NT?

Now I'm not religious. Can't stand it, in fact. But I respect and try to follow the philosophy of Jesus. Was he born 2000 years ago or 1000 years ago? Dunno. But can we please discuss ideas instead of going apeshit when someone says something different?

Answer: no. I can only conclude that your average Homo ignoramus is a fool. An easily led jackass who believes the local doctrine, no matter what. You would think that I would keep my big mouth shut and spare snowflakes' feelings. But Jesus Mary Joseph, no. I got to be me. Take me as is or leave me be. A few hundred years ago I woulda been burned at the stake for being a witch. Which I'm not. Just a plain old heretic who doesn't hang with the mob. 

I knew religion was a big part of people's makeup. Science too, though most people know zilch about physics and math. I now add history to the list of taboo topics. What's next? Don't diss the weatherman or I will go medieval on yo' happy ass?

People are scary, by the way. None of you, of course, but 99.99% of the varmints who you have to deal with. Too bad we lost smilies. The zombie emoticon would go here. 

Edited by grav

Uncle Nobby    1,271
4 hours ago, grav said:

I just mentioned this to a good friend. Or someone I thought was a friend. A former history teacher. She started preaching to me about Revelation and how I should stop reading and studying these bad ideas. I've known her for 40 years. She has never pushed her religion on me before. I asked her to stop. I told her I would hang up if she persisted. She got a wild hair up her crazy ass and went on and on. So I hung up on her.

Because I questioned the Dark Ages? Because I suggested that Revelation was not worthy of being included in the NT?

Now I'm not religious. Can't stand it, in fact. But I respect and try to follow the philosophy of Jesus. Was he born 2000 years ago or 1000 years ago? Dunno. But can we please discuss ideas instead of going apeshit when someone says something different?

Answer: no. I can only conclude that your average Homo ignoramus is a fool. An easily led jackass who believes the local doctrine, no matter what. You would think that I would keep my big mouth shut and spare snowflakes' feelings. But Jesus Mary Joseph, no. I got to be me. Take me as is or leave me be. A few hundred years ago I woulda been burned at the stake for being a witch. Which I'm not. Just a plain old heretic who doesn't hang with the mob. 

I knew religion was a big part of people's makeup. Science too, though most people know zilch about physics and math. I now add history to the list of taboo topics. What's next? Don't diss the weatherman or I will go medieval on yo' happy ass?

People are scary, by the way. None of you, of course, but 99.99% of the varmints who you have to deal with. Too bad we lost smilies. The zombie emoticon would go here. 

great read, and to the point. the people sheep  will only get more and more afraid of the truth, ignoring reality, watching tv, looking at mobile phones, eating shit food. reality is just too much hard work for some people. Varmints..... is that a breath freshener?

• Like 1

grav   
grav
2 hours ago, Uncle Nobby said:

Varmints..... is that a breath freshener?

Why, yes. It also wipes out brain cells, so much so that you think like a child. And you will always live in a happy place where Santa and the Easter Bunny bring you presents for being good. You should buy Var-mints at your local grocer and take one to get rid of the nasty taste when someone threatens your world view. Yummy too!  :banana-dancing-with-mario-smiley-emoticon:

grav   
grav

Perhaps I should emend the title to include science in the general hoaxery perpetrated on the sheeple. History and science and a compliant media are the tools used by the malicious beings, human or otherwise, who rule this pitiful excuse for a habitat for humanity.  

Climate change, for example. We humans, Americans primarily, are spoiling our nest by polluting the air with carbon dioxide from automobile emissions. 

Where do so-called fossil fuels come from? Let's ask Wiki, the speaker for the NWO. Petroleum:

"It consists of hydrocarbons of various molecular weights and other organic compounds.[7] The name petroleum covers both naturally occurring unprocessed crude oil and petroleum products that are made up of refined crude oil. A fossil fuel, petroleum is formed when large quantities of dead organisms, usually zooplankton and algae, are buried underneath sedimentary rock and subjected to both intense heat and pressure."

- - -

Where is the proof? Yes, we can make oil from olives, oranges, orangutans, or other organic matter. But we better do it fast, or else decomposition makes the organisms disappear into dust. But the books say that dinosaurs and trees and other plants did not decompose naturally. Somehow they managed to seep underground so deeply that heat from somewhere and great pressure transformed the carcasses into oil and coal. Anyone who has ever dug a hole a foot deep will find precious little organic matter. The prairies were once rich with roots of tall grasses several feet deep. Deep tilling destroyed that lovely tilth so that wind blew it all away in the Dust Bowl. So go down 10 feet and you will find only inorganic particles of rock and sand. 

So I call bs on this insulting explanation. If we examine books of history and "myth" that survived culling by tptb, we see possible real reasons for the enormous oceans of oil beneath our feet. The Old Testament and other ancient chronicles speak of fire and brimstone and naptha pouring from the skies. Velikovsky points to Comet Venus as the origin of the worldwide catastrophes. Plural. Astronomers Clube and Napier also concluded that earth was insulted regularly by comets and the petroleum gifts they gave the world. The theory is called Coherent Catastrophism. 

So History and Science work as a unit to conceal our real heritage. Anyone who upsets the ptb apple cart will be subjected to ridicule, hatred, and worse. I doubt my little posts bother the sons of bachelors too much. Very few people take me seriously, which gives me anonymity and a good measure of safety. 

Boy, howdy. I guess this thread will be the dumping ground for any new debunking of false education I run across. Y'all are welcome to chime in.

Walk Softly    3,035
12 hours ago, grav said:

A former history teacher. She started preaching to me about Revelation and how I should stop reading and studying these bad ideas. I've known her for 40 years. She has never pushed her religion on me before. I asked her to stop. I told her I would hang up if she persisted. She got a wild hair up her crazy ass and went on and on. So I hung up on her.

It really bothers me when religious folks (I'm pretty darn religious, myself) can't walk that fine line between discussion and forceful intent.  Every side of the debate is guilty, but I hold my religious brethren to a higher standard. As you well know Grav, Jesus was very clear on how we treat people.  

I love to talk about religion, and I'll likely never stop,  but I do try to walk that line.  I interject scripture a lot because that is the lense I see the world through.  I don't do it as a distraction or derailment method, I just get excited when scripture seems to so perfectly tie into the topic at hand.  My only job is to make other people aware of the information, what they do with it is up to them. 

I typically only vehemently debate scripture when someone is blatantly falsifying information or in my own threads.  I'm sure there are exceptions I've made to that in the past,  though.   

I liked the post and while I'm not 100% on board, I'm mulling it over.   I think there are a lot of things that we simply won't ever know... until we meet God. :biggrin:

• Like 3

grav   
grav
22 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

It really bothers me when religious folks (I'm pretty darn religious, myself) can't walk that fine line between discussion and forceful intent.  Every side of the debate is guilty, but I hold my religious brethren to a higher standard. As you well know Grav, Jesus was very clear on how we treat people.  

I love to talk about religion, and I'll likely never stop,  but I do try to walk that line.  I interject scripture a lot because that is the lense I see the world through.  I don't do it as a distraction or derailment method, I just get excited when scripture seems to so perfectly tie into the topic at hand.  My only job is to make other people aware of the information, what they do with it is up to them. 

I typically only vehemently debate scripture when someone is blatantly falsifying information or in my own threads.  I'm sure there are exceptions I've made to that in the past,  though.   

I liked the post and while I'm not 100% on board, I'm mulling it over.   I think there are a lot of things that we simply won't ever know... until we meet God. :biggrin:

When I was a kid going to churches of different religions, we never studied Revelation. I made the mistake of saying to my friend that the book did not belong in the NT. There are preachers who give classes which tie its verses with current events. Well, yes, but too much of Revelation could be said for any period of history. The Antichrist is Hitler. And Napoleon. No, he's Bush. Obama. Now he's Trump. (trumpets sounding?) 

I don't like riddles. Jesus spoke clearly and used parables to give examples of the righteous life. He was misunderstood then and is still being abused by the Control System. The idea from the book in the OP, not an easy read at all!!!, that he lived and died LESS than a thousand years ago, why not? Fomenco also suggests that there is no evidence that the Holy Land was Israel, probably Egypt and Europe. Yes, Europe. He also doubts Schliemann's discovery of Troy, says it was possibly much further north. You might like the book, WS. It is mostly dry facts, footnotes, and plenty of photos. I bought books 1 and 2 in paperback. Electronic forms are available, I think.  

Really?   
Really?
10 hours ago, grav said:

Where do so-called fossil fuels come from? 

They came up with the "fossil fuel" scam to dupe everyone that it's scarce.  The dinosaur hoax helps this one out too.  Those big brontos made a lot of oil!  Haha.  I've heard and read the oil replenishes itself? And maybe organic in some way? Not sure bout that.      I wonder if the pools of oil under the earth could have a relation to large silicon trees?     Hope wifi lets this one post

Rothbard    2,322

I suggest beginning at 20:55 to get to the history lies. 

Do you remember the "ancient" temple in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?  It's called Al-Khazneh.

Even then I remember thinking that it was a recent construction (I thought it was an elaborate set built for the movie).  But like everything else, I assumed that mainstream archaeologists wouldn't lie about it and so I put all critical thought aside.

Now, I'm just laughing my ass off.  We're witless zombies!

Edited by Rothbard

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.