Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Fourth echelon

One day while on the internet....

Rate this topic

i had this really strange glitch on pc. it was so strange that on some certain websites, i could not create/reply to threads. and even emoticons werent clickable. i rebooted pc, un installed browser..rebooted again to no avail. even on here i could not do anything on threads..panic set in. i even asked  a member who is on lop to relay messege to shep..then i asked liberty about it and he gave me idea of creating a second acct on my pc.. and so far it looks like my primary win acct seems to be the culprit..but now i have to recreate all saved bookmarks..all 550 of em ..but at least i can post here. good ol liberty bro. i thought i was smart at figuring out tech stuff...but sometimes a little help from a friend is what you need.

DarkKnightNomeD    1,599

i had this really strange glitch on pc. it was so strange that on some certain websites, i could not create/reply to threads. and even emoticons werent clickable. i rebooted pc, un installed browser..rebooted again to no avail. even on here i could not do anything on threads..panic set in. i even asked  a member who is on lop to relay messege to shep..then i asked liberty about it and he gave me idea of creating a second acct on my pc.. and so far it looks like my primary win acct seems to be the culprit..but now i have to recreate all saved bookmarks..all 550 of em ..but at least i can post here. good ol liberty bro. i thought i was smart at figuring out tech stuff...but sometimes a little help from a friend is what you need.

I came across one of Lucy's threads a couple of days ago, I could not reply....