Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

SHOCK VIDEO: Cop Upholds Constitution, Prevents Detained Citizens from Being Searched & Accosted

Ukshep    21,515

A video from the 4th of July was uploaded to Facebook this week and is quickly going viral. The reason it’s going so viral is that it appears to show a police officer being particularly adamant about upholding the rights of citizens.

In the brief video, it appears that two security guards were either detaining and/or about to search people. According to the officer, the people were simply on their own property watching fireworks and did not deserve to be harassed.

“There is a constitution that I swear an oath to, so don’t freaking mess with it with these citizens. Do you understand me? I know you aren’t subjected to the constitution when it comes to your job, but don’t mess with it,” says the cop, shockingly.

“They have a right to their property. They have a right not to be searched by anybody. They have a right not to be accosted,” he goes on.

Source: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/shock-video-cop-upholds-constitution-prevents-detained-citizens-searched-accosted/#j7KUjPSQrT1lABk8.99

GoodBees    51

That is good but I would be much more impressed to see an officer saying that to other officers instead of rent a cops. I don't get it anyways, why would rent a cops be on someones private property trying to search them?

I certainly would not tolerate that from a rent a cop or a real one.

The fact that the video is so short and the audio sounds edited also raises some questions.