Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
grav

NASA says earth is round. Where's the proof?

Rothbard    2,200

Jeranism just made a video making fun of the ISS by increasing the speed at 12x.  His video was still 22 minutes long.  Here it is at another 12x speed. 

grav    574
2 hours ago, Rothbard said:

Space moths. Who knew? :frantics:

Oh, what will the Nasa fanboys at LOP say? They are accusing me of being Dubay. And Disturbed! And they call us cray cray?

• Like 1

Rothbard    2,200
35 minutes ago, grav said:

Space moths. Who knew? :frantics:

Oh, what will the Nasa fanboys at LOP say? They are accusing me of being Dubay. And Disturbed! And they call us cray cray?

That's great that you're still putting up the fight there.  I can't stand that shill group over there.  I guess they won that war.

I just saw that I made it on HBO - that's me with the "They Lied" shirt (3:39).  My 0.005 seconds of fame.

• Like 2

Rothbard    2,200

My latest video - I may be on Globebusters tomorrow (I got the invite pretty late so maybe they'll invite someone else). 

• Like 2

grav    574
8 hours ago, Rothbard said:

Watch till the end

Both will go on LOP unless someone already posted them. I would post at glp too, except that Asstroll and his minions are there. I guess it is still the Forum from Hell.

Funny that your first one is about star trails, which was my latest topic on loppy. The idea that a space station - orbiting a spinning planet - :frantics: - will record the circular star movements as seen from earth -- is absurd. We are much ridiculed by shills and trolls who accuse us of accusing scientists of lying. Which they are.

The second video makes another serious accusation of the Body Scientific's lack of integrity. Nasa (Kubrick) faked several photos which show a small earth as seen from the moon. Absurd is the operative word again to describe the awful stupidity of that scenario. Earth should loom large to any astro-not looking at earth from the "near side" of the moon.

Not to mention the cartoonish depiction of earth as a clown face with the moon as its nose. If that ain't a slap in your face, I don't know what is.

After almost 50 years the space program still gets away with murder. Nasa has its own tv channel which spews bs and propaganda daily. Science writers, students, amateur astronomers, and other people who should know better go along with the dog and pony show. The evidence is overwhelming. But people are so caught up in politics and fake news that they can't or won't connect the damn dots. 

What else is more important than the reality of our world? Where do posters spend almost all their time? Worrying about Al Franken and Trump's tweets, that's where. And these are critical thinkers? Well, I used ti be a suntard and Nibirutard. Those were baby steps. And ignorance. And sloppy thinking. Here we have an embarrassment of riches of evidence that proves we do not live on a spinning ball in a vacuum. Meh, what difference, at this point, does it make?

• Like 2

Redorblue    667
8 hours ago, Rothbard said:

Watch till the end

Moons tidally locked to planets ? Time nasa gave up with that. Shouldn't all planets be tidally locked to the sun which should be tidally locked to the galaxy and so on and so forth. Globe earth theory is getting sillier by the day :)

Nice vid by the way.

Vechthaan    45
30 minutes ago, grav said:

Both will go on LOP unless someone already posted them. I would post at glp too, except that Asstroll and his minions are there. I guess it is still the Forum from Hell.

Funny that your first one is about star trails, which was my latest topic on loppy. The idea that a space station - orbiting a spinning planet - :frantics: - will record the circular star movements as seen from earth -- is absurd. We are much ridiculed by shills and trolls who accuse us of accusing scientists of lying. Which they are.

The second video makes another serious accusation of the Body Scientific's lack of integrity. Nasa (Kubrick) faked several photos which show a small earth as seen from the moon. Absurd is the operative word again to describe the awful stupidity of that scenario. Earth should loom large to any astro-not looking at earth from the "near side" of the moon.

Not to mention the cartoonish depiction of earth as a clown face with the moon as its nose. If that ain't a slap in your face, I don't know what is.

After almost 50 years the space program still gets away with murder. Nasa has its own tv channel which spews bs and propaganda daily. Science writers, students, amateur astronomers, and other people who should know better go along with the dog and pony show. The evidence is overwhelming. But people are so caught up in politics and fake news that they can't or won't connect the damn dots. 

What else is more important than the reality of our world? Where do posters spend almost all their time? Worrying about Al Franken and Trump's tweets, that's where. And these are critical thinkers? Well, I used ti be a suntard and Nibirutard. Those were baby steps. And ignorance. And sloppy thinking. Here we have an embarrassment of riches of evidence that proves we do not live on a spinning ball in a vacuum. Meh, what difference, at this point, does it make?

I smile everytime you say clownface with Moon as nose; I can see it too lol.

Flat Earth is happening though. More and more of my friends are seeing FE articles pushed in their facebook feed (wall) or other media.

I mean, most of them still think it's completely wack, and the fact that mostly (only?) the dis-info agents seem to get air-time ain't helping, regardless the cat is almost out of the bag.

I'm still completely oblivious as to how they plan on playing this out. (As I said in earlier posts)

Blue Beam seems like no bueno when Flat Earth is being openly discusses, or even ridiculed. The "intellectual value" of FE is out there, which is the possibility aliums simply don't (can't) exist; Or atleast not in terms of "coming from a different planet".

Edited by Vechthaan
  • Like 3

grav    574
37 minutes ago, Vechthaan said:

Blue Beam seems like no bueno when Flat Earth is being openly discusses, or even ridiculed. 

I think tptb have a plan that will be initiated when something is triggered. Like when an "Anonymous" group hack into tv or computer systems worldwide. The proverbial black swan event. Then there's no turning back. We will mos def be sent back or set back to a bad bad time. The hamsters must be kept caged at all costs. 

Walk Softly    2,692
9 hours ago, Rothbard said:

Watch till the end

Must have been a good one... It's no longer available. 

Rothbard    2,200
21 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Must have been a good one... It's no longer available. 

• Like 2