Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
DarkKnightNomeD

You guys up for partying friday night?

Rate this topic

Tude    26

Yeah - I can do that!  I have the house to myself till Tuesday night.  Taking off from job very soon (need to water orchids) as I have nothing to do - same for the last two weeks.  Records & Registration screwed up royally at the beginning of semester and I have 19 classes that they now need to open 350 students transcripts and enter my information manually in two spots.  I would be killer busy right now but ... not.  I have 6 websites open, one that I mod.  Have facebook running as well as two news stations and foodnetwork.  Have my Kindle sitting here too with a very awesome audio book.  A waste of my time here.  Need to go to liquor store, then home to plant more spinach and salad green seeds.  Better use of my time.  Friday I shall look forward to chat.

Ukshep    13,127

It will have to be tonight for me :D im home alone over the 4th and have a ton of shit to do. Not sure if i will have time to drink.

Tude    26

No cam on my big laptop.  Little laptop is going to the doctor's tonite.  :(  Hopefully repairable.  So I might be around in sound only :)  I love my bigger laptop but it is showing age.  Time for another smaller one that travels well.  gotta have my toys when traveling ...  Kindle - check (loaded with audio books), little computer - need new, android with internet - check.  OK I'm ready to go ... ;)