Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

I have some observations about Trump

Cinnamon    26,089

So far he has donated profits from his hotels to the U.S. Treasury. 

I believe his salary is a dollar a year. 

He is reaching out to companies that are job creators (private sector jobs!)

I don't like the IRS guy for Trump's idea of making the IRS even bigger. I want a total simplification of the tax code where it can't be raised a percentage point when they feel like it.  That kind of set up is easily raised and raised until it's oppressive. 

I don't like the way Trump is holding hands with Israel.  It's a Rothschild creation and nothing good EVER comes out of the Houses of Rothschild! 

Trillions spend on war has got to end.  Bases around the world have to be dismantled. We pay to "protect" other countries. 

The world must change. Change begins with individuals of like mind who in their own way, as in silent majority... force them to change or we put them out of business with boycotts and stocks falling through the floor. 

We watch failure after failure of Marxists/Communists.  Some of it is lol worthy. 

The future is uncertain regarding privacy rights.  Roll backs are imperative.  Fusion centers must be dismantled. 

I'm all over the place tonight... feel free to fill in the gaps...

Zing    1,006
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

So far he has donated profits from his hotels to the U.S. Treasury. 

I believe his salary is a dollar a year. 

He is reaching out to companies that are job creators (private sector jobs!)

I don't like the IRS guy for Trump's idea of making the IRS even bigger. I want a total simplification of the tax code where it can't be raised a percentage point when they feel like it.  That kind of set up is easily raised and raised until it's oppressive. 

I don't like the way Trump is holding hands with Israel.  It's a Rothschild creation and nothing good EVER comes out of the Houses of Rothschild! 

Trillions spend on war has got to end.  Bases around the world have to be dismantled. We pay to "protect" other countries. 

The world must change. Change begins with individuals of like mind who in their own way, as in silent majority... force them to change or we put them out of business with boycotts and stocks falling through the floor. 

We watch failure after failure of Marxists/Communists.  Some of it is lol worthy. 

The future is uncertain regarding privacy rights.  Roll backs are imperative.  Fusion centers must be dismantled. 

I'm all over the place tonight... feel free to fill in the gaps...

Need to "clean up" the fake food supply; i.e., GMOs, etc.. Gvt needs to cut ties with Monsanto and other biotech companies that are producing fake food and poisoning food with chemicals like Roundup.

Get fluoride out of the water supply.

Stop pushing vaccines and drugs.

Stop cutting Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security.

Stop collecting data on US citizens.

RetiredRogue    154

Cinn,  as one who first voted for Senator Goldwater back in 1964 and every republican since I understand your dilemma. Everyone of those repubs. let me and my country down. And I could go on and on. Just touching base on a couple, Reagan and illegal immigration, And the Bushes his father #41 lying, talking about the NWO  in 1990 and #43 debt run up. So I'm putting a lot of trust on Trump, because he's America's LAST hope. We screw this up and were toast.                                                                      I believe the left will try to destroy our money system. It's the easy thing they got since "O" doubled our national debt. So I pray Trump will and I know he'll try to straighten out this mess has left us. 

Brio    1,038
38 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't like the way Trump is holding hands with Israel.

Every candidate that didn't suckwad to the banking cartel never made the ballot. Ron Paul for ie. Trump's only hope to accomplish anything at all is to be in a position to prioritize. (((They))) are not a priority right now, the USA is. He's doin it right. The only way it can be done. He'll get around to them.

Cinnamon    26,089
Just now, Brio said:

Every candidate that didn't suckwad to the banking cartel never made the ballot. Ron Paul for ie. Trump's only hope to accomplish anything at all is to be in a position to prioritize. (((They))) are not a priority right now, the USA is. He's doin it right. The only way it can be done. He'll get around to them.

I hope you're right. History shows they all kiss the ass then arm them to the teeth and give them billions and billions. Never paid back. 

Sulie   
Sulie

A guy who is rich rich enough to earn $1 a year might be approaching the whole situation like it's a new found hobby, and that scares me.

Brio    1,038
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I hope you're right. History shows they all kiss the ass then arm them to the teeth and give them billions and billions. Never paid back. 

The military aid the US gives Israel is a drop in the bucket to their control of the banking industry. Who owns the fed? That's not billions, that's trillions in printing and lending to the US.

There's going to be a massive bankster push for a cashless society next, India was the testing ground. The only way Trump can turn this around is to back the US$ not with gold (to do that, gold would rocket to ~ $55k/oz JFK got assassinated for such aspirations. ) but he could back it with many commodities, even a basket of.

Brio    1,038
8 minutes ago, Sulie said:

A guy who is rich rich enough to earn $1 a year might be approaching the whole situation like it's a new found hobby, and that scares me.

He's not doing it for profit. That encourages me.

Sulie   
Sulie
1 minute ago, Brio said:

He's not doing it for profit. That encourages me.

The presidency is NOT a high paying position, considering what it is when you subtract the perks. Yes, it still scares me.

Quick1966    1,230

I have to agree with @Brio with the a$$kissing of Israel. If he said right off that bat that their free lunch was to come to an end then he wouldn't have made it as far as he did. That said in Trumps speech today he was very adamant that his administration was America first and that the days of corrupt politicians and corporations profiting were over while the everymans were not going to be forgotten anymore. Another thing that struck me was how he said he was essentially gonna get America back to work. Which if you didn't catch it was through rebuilding our infrastructure and our country as a whole. The Don has picked his cabinet very closely. I mean how many ex Generals/marines does he have? I will be watching closely as I know everyone will be here but to be honest he's the first non politician non lawyer to win the presidency and to say the things he's said. If the last few months are any indication about how Trump and his administration plan to run the country then I can say with a happy heart we got f**king lucky that God gave us and the world another chance to right this ship!

Brio    1,038
5 minutes ago, Sulie said:

The presidency is NOT a high paying position, considering what it is when you subtract the perks. Yes, it still scares me.

The salary is inconsequential. Hillary sold her self as S of S for quite a few hundred million, maybe even billions. That's the profit I'm talking about.

eta, accepting $1/year is symbolic of intention.