Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Gigantopithecus

A very compelling argument , for an approaching "brown dwarf"

" Wikipedia " , apparently gets   called out from time to time ,              

"G1.9+0.3 "   NASA  had classified this object  as an ancient star,  that went supernova  , 140 years ago,  but happened to  be at a distance of 25 000 light years away .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G1.9%2B0.3

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Supernova_remnant_G1.9%2B0.3&redirect=no

Sulie

Love this kinda stuff, but the second link, was last edited in 2013....

5 minutes ago, Sulie said:

The Minor Planet Center is hosted by the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, a part of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics.

The Minor Planet Center is funded by NASA , located in Cambridge , Ma. 

I have been following some of the reports MPC have put out on an object in solar-type G dwarf in the Pleiades , an astronomer decades ago ,  was  scoffed and discredited for the theory of a binary , this "Bernard's star", "Peter Van D camp " .

Robert S. Harrington was fascinated with the theory , and actually worked with Van D camp , I have a Pdf , that was hard to get , and apparently , hard for me to find , "little beer hazy" , but will post tomorrow....

1 hour ago, Sulie said:

Just like Robert Harrington , the stuffy Community of "Safety in numbers , Defamed his mentor " , but the subject just wont die ,  at least for nuts like me... 

http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1986SSRv...43..211V

Fruck, cant get this PDF full Article , Ill keep trying , at least I got the title..

11 hours ago, Gigantopithecus said:

" Wikipedia " , apparently gets   called out from time to time ,              

"G1.9+0.3 "   NASA  had classified this object  as an ancient star,  that went supernova  , 140 years ago,  but happened to  be at a distance of 25 000 light years away .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G1.9%2B0.3

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Supernova_remnant_G1.9%2B0.3&redirect=no

I'm struggling to understand how this supernova represents a "compelling argument for an approaching 'brown dwarf'".

If it takes light 25000 years to close the distance between this supernova remnant and earth, when would you expect the arrival of an associated brown dwarf I'd assume must be traveling MUCH slower than the speed of light.

Will our sun have burnt out by the  time it arrives?

10 hours ago, Jostler said:

I'm struggling to understand how this supernova represents a "compelling argument for an approaching 'brown dwarf'".

If it takes light 25000 years to close the distance between this supernova remnant and earth, when would you expect the arrival of an associated brown dwarf I'd assume must be traveling MUCH slower than the speed of light.

10 hours ago, Jostler said:

I think the the author of the amendment was intimating the super nova that occurred 25,000 years distance , became a brown dwarf , I didn't write the article for weki , nor the article from the amendment , but the argument was interesting to me ,  I'm done with challenges of intellect on these type of sites.

Yes , i did find the argument compelling , and you didn't , so why the f**k question me , I didn't wright it , you just want an excuse to challenge , I just found the information interesting.

5 hours ago, Gigantopithecus said:

I think the the author of the amendment was intimating the super nova that occurred 25,000 years distance , became a brown dwarf , I didn't write the article for weki , nor the article from the amendment , but the argument was interesting to me ,  I'm done with challenges of intellect on these type of sites.

Yes , i did find the argument compelling , and you didn't , so why the f**k question me , I didn't wright it , you just want an excuse to challenge , I just found the information interesting.

It was a pretty simple question :)

An approaching brown drawf coming towards earth?  Look up Terral Blackstar on youtube.  He has a somewhat convincing argument also.  He puts out videos on it every week and attempts to take a scientific approach towards his research.  He uses it to calculate the 188 day earthquake cycle thats happening on earth too.

this timeline is off of his website:

http://terral03.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/timeline.jpe

I found the pdf very  interesting.  Perturbations in the orbits of Neptune and Pluto have been subjects of inquiry for a long time.  I have no difficulty believing there there are things lurking at the edges of our solar system that  we haven't discovered yet.  Maybe even a brown dwarf companion to our sun. 

I failed to see the development of any  "compelling evidence" in the  links provided and asked where it was.  The question was genuine on a topic I find interesting.  The fact it was easier to attack than answer also tells me something.

The story behind the establishment of the Vatican controlled (Jesuit no less) telescope on Mt. Graham, the  controversy and secrecy behind  it, along with it's "Lucifer" instrument  specifically designed to image very cold solar and stellar bodies makes it seem likely someone in high places is looking for something invisible to the human eye's unaided abilities.

Lots of similar recent observatory installations and projects in the southern hemisphere give the  impression southern space is  of  particular interest.

Conversely, the vast majority  of the breathless doom mongering about  Nibiru and large bodies headed toward the sun are easily dismissed with a little rational thought, and at best unproven via independent observation.

I think there's probably something out there.  I will continue to  seek concrete confirmation or denial.  Haven't seen it yet :)

Not familiar with Terral Blackstar...I'll give it  a look.

2 minutes ago, Alluvial said:

An approaching brown drawf coming towards earth?  Look up Terral Blackstar on youtube.  He has a somewhat convincing argument also.  He puts out videos on it every week and attempts to take a scientific approach towards his research.  He uses it to calculate the 188 day earthquake cycle thats happening on earth too.

this timeline is off of his website:

http://terral03.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/timeline.jpe

I thank you very much for the link , when these objects 40 years ago , became such a major topic , 5 decades ago , " low mass stars and binary brown dwarfs " , with elliptical orbits , that could take thousands of years to reach a perihelion , and if the brown dwarf is obscured by an  elliptical orbit around the Sun , surely they struggled with older methods of perturbations and Stellar parallax , interesting around the time frame , the subject went silent , (IRAS). Before running out of liquid helium (which the satellite used to cool its infrared detectors) in 1983, but "Hubble and Wise ", apparently had a disinformation clause , built into their construction.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.