Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Petition to Investigate Hillary on Whitehouse.gov!

CSB    2,296

Investigate Hillary Clinton for crimes committed against the People and Government of the United States.

Created by H.H. on January 20, 2017

This is a Petition to Investigate Hillary on Whitehouse.gov!

Evidence contained in leaked emails from the Democratic National Committee indicate the need for a thorough investigation of the actions taken by Hillary Rodham Clinton while occupying the positions of United States Senator and Secretary of State.

Link   https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-hillary-clinton-crimes-committed-against-people-and-government-united-states

Ukshep    23,084
1 minute ago, Zing said:

32,811 signed so far.

Weird i see 1 signed so far!

Zing    1,006
6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Weird i see 1 signed so far!

You are right.   That was for the petition after the one that I signed about Trump releasing taxes  returns, I think.  So that "one" that you saw must've been me since I signed it.  

Brio    1,038

GOOD! The butcher of Benghazi needs to go to prison. Oh and by the way, congrats to all of you in the USA for electing Trump and gaining a first lady you can be proud of.

Cryptic Mole    4,710

I'm using my Verizon Fios which of course is located in the US. When I clicked on the email link to confirm my signature, this is what it reads: (Sorry, but we don't accept visitors from your country)... lol. WTF, wasn't this a US election and a petition here in the US to bring hitlery up on charges in a US court?

Tarmalen    1,320
Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

I'm using my Verizon Fios which of course is located in the US. When I clicked on the email link to confirm my signature, this is what it reads: (Sorry, but we don't accept visitors from your country)... lol. WTF, wasn't this a US election and a petition here in the US to bring hitlery up on charges in a US court?

Forget to turn off your vpn from Russia?

Cryptic Mole    4,710
3 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Forget to turn off your vpn from Russia?

Lol, I really do love Russia and Putin, but a VPN I am not using right now. lol.

Shep can confirm my ISP and IP Address are from NY.

Sulie   
Sulie
35 minutes ago, Zing said:

32,811 signed so far.

I only saw one signature when I clicked the link, seriously. Very odd.

Tarmalen    1,320
Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

Lol, I really do love Russia and Putin, but a VPN I am not using right now. lol.

Hehehe...we found the real "russian hacker".

Calling DONNNAAAHHHALLLD!!!!!