Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Cins power cut off ages ago after it went off once. Not a peep since! anyone else lost touch with people?

Ukshep    23,122

Cins power cut off ages ago after it went off once. Not a peep since! anyone else lost touch with people?

Well? baaaah!

Jostler    2,216

i'm three hundred + miles north of her and no outages here atm

Edit:  no outages anywhere in CA big enough to register (if >500 customers affected the outage might not be listed)

https://www.pacificpower.net/ed/po/coi.html

Large-Scale Outage Information for California

Below is a list of select outages in California. Typically outages affecting more than 500 customers are posted. Not all outages are listed.

**No large-scale outages at this time**

Outage updates are provided for general information and convenience to customers. Information is posted, at a minimum, every 30 minutes. The estimated time of restoration may change as new information is received or conditions change. We cannot guarantee power will be restored within the time frame shown.

Don't see your outage listed? If you have an online account, you can sign in to report your outage and get updates below. Or, call us toll free anytime at 1-877-508-5088.

Report Outage or Check Status

Jostler    2,216
 Jostler    2,216

rain and wind in the forecast...not at all unusual to have power outages with trees and limbs coming down on power lines.

Sulie   
Sulie

We are now seeing some of that rain in Phoenix, but no outages I am aware of. 

I have been able to talk to people in Cali, today.

Sulie   
Sulie

As somebody mentioned, maybe just something as simple as power lines being down in her area.

Cinnamon    26,124

There's a big storm here and high wind. The power went off a few times and came back on long enough for me to connect, then out again. It's been on for about 6 minutes. Not holding my breath, well, yeah I'm holding my breath like a kid having a tantrum. kkk? grrrrrrrr

Ukshep    23,122
Just now, Cinnamon said:

There's a big storm here and high wind. The power went off a few times and came back on long enough for me to connect, then out again. It's been on for about 6 minutes. Not holding my breath, well, yeah I'm holding my breath like a kid having a tantrum. kkk? grrrrrrrr

yaaaaay! not kidnapped by elite special forces after all!