Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Zing

Obama didn't pardon Hillary--Why?

Zing    1,006

Some people have said you have to be charged with a crime to be pardoned, but I have heard otherwise.   Interesting though. I wonder if Hillary will face justice under this administration.  Let's hope so

why he didn't pardon her.

a) he doesn't need to , nothing is going to happen to her.

b) he doesn't need to, a majaor disaster is about to shake everything up.

c) he doesn't like her and by pardoning someone else instead he's letting her know.

Zing    1,006
1 minute ago, omnidirectional said:

so you don't expect trump to pardon her?

At this point, he probably wants to put it behind him, but ....

What were those words he uttered at the debate? Something like, .... because you'd be in jail?  

People chanted "lock her up" today at the inauguration ceremony.  Most Trump supporters want her locked up.  You know something about equal justice under the law.

Just now, Zing said:

At this point, he probably wants to put it behind him, but ....

What were those words he uttered at the debate? Something like, .... because you'd be in jail?  

People chanted "lock her up" today at the inauguration ceremony.  Most Trump supporters want her locked up.  You know something about equal justice under the law.

he might just do the right thing and giver trey gowdy special powers and let him loose on the gang.

Zing    1,006
3 minutes ago, omnidirectional said:

why he didn't pardon her.

a) he doesn't need to , nothing is going to happen to her.

b) he doesn't need to, a majaor disaster is about to shake everything up.

c) he doesn't like her and by pardoning someone else instead he's letting her know.

Yeah, I would go with a .

Quick1966    1,230
2 hours ago, COBO Member said:

FWIW, Chaffetz says she's still under investigation. I imagine once that's done it'll all get turned over to the new USAG.

Well if I remember correctly Sessions said he'd recuse himself from an investigation into Clinton. But that doesn't mean "a special prosecutor " couldn't do the deed!