Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Vneck

Making Right The Wrongs via Politics and Justice System?

Factors I think of - if a new men in charge was to do right by the wrongs done to Americans = 

If he does right, he will fine all the construction industry Contractors who used mexican labor illegally for a decades and stole jobs from working class americans. Or even jail them all for these crimes and treason.

If he makes right he will make also illegal immigrants people pay for the crimes they committed  = jutice

Bush admin made it possible - I dont blame mexicans - I would do what they did if the US allowed it, it did. Think about it your living in sand eating sand all day and you hear from others a rumer you can work in america, just sneak over they dont care now, and get by with it. I would break the law and chance it just for a donut and a bottle of corona, would not you?

Dont blame mMexicans for breaking the law? - When i break the law I pay a fine and go to jail, why not them tho? I mean, It was fun breaking the law, but now i am caught and must pay the american way, right? Dont do crime if ya cant do time.

When I work/do business as a sub-contractor =  I have to prove i am legal citizen, have liability, SS# and driver licence back ground check, so should every one who works in US right, if I do and you do, why not new comers and criminals?

I get paid a living wage - I wont pay any one less than a living wage to work for me, not even a mexican, I dont hire illegal people to help me, I hire some one in my family or friends who could use the money. I dont look for people to exploit, i look to help people. I cant help illegals unless they want to be legal like me, right. Otherwise is am illegal my self aiding a illegal activity.

If some one has paid a mexican less than a living wage, even as an apprentice labor, they are guilty of crimes against humanity, working people for less than a living wage is less than slavery.

I wont work for less than the minimum prevailing wage in the state and county I live, in for my skilled trade. I am many generations in the construction industry. Mexicans are first generation and second trades men. They are apprentice help is they are legal to work as such.

So will your savior Mr. Trump bring justice or just more hype like every other president - he helps his party and him self interest not all the maxican people and not all the criminals will be punished any more than all the good boys will be rewarded. 

I say it all a spectacle and spin it - - - Cause the above things are not talked about =  and the millions of felons who are out of work in america, not cares ot talks about, we just pretend there is plenty of work for them is they want it at macdonalds.  But most are not allowed in the work force just because of the record - =  feeds the jails and prisons thus the crime is multiplied unless we find jobs for all felons who want to work productive lives and change. They used to work construction jobs that the illegals have been occupying. 

Just food for thought - what say you?

Sulie

I think felons, like illegals should think twice before doing the things they do.  Unfortunately crimes, even ones served time for, follow you around the rest of your life like a shadow.

6 hours ago, Sulie said:

I think felons, like illegals should think twice before doing the things they do.  Unfortunately crimes, even ones served time for, follow you around the rest of your life like a shadow.

But this in mind, there is still millions of felons who want to work and cant.  this is a social problem we face silently today. They made a mistake and the authoritys seen fit to turn them loose every day. Dammit cant some one find something for them to do to keep them out of trouble if they are fit to be turned loose then they are fit to work if they want to make a living and support their family's. I mean, if they are dangerouse keep them locked away, but if they loose they must be able to fucntion with the rest of us right? if not what the f**k they doing loose?

-  millions who dont want to work and dont. Many make a living commuting crimes against innocent people. Others make a living in agreements with other criminals. Many would not do work if you paid them triple time. What do you do, just let them roam the streets and victomize people who work hard to earn what been stolen now?

Crime continues to sky rocket, cause thats reality we can observe in person, No matter what I think about it or them personally, the people are in the situation they are in and the situation is how it is now. I been on both sides of it myself - the system work if you allow it. it worked for me. It kept me out of prison, for others it helps to  the front gates. 

How can a man evolve if his fellows will not allow him? 

Illegals can become legal, just like criminals can stop committing crime - 

5 hours ago, omnidirectional said:

there is an old saying that has proven itself true. "you can't legislate morality".

But isnt that a trick saying

- legislation is laws and is the common ethics is same as morality, for all secular and religious.

The justice and court system is Levitical/ Mosaic law and at its very core Biblical.  

Judges are standing levites/judges. They sit in Moses seat

Sulie
Just now, Vneck said:

But this in mind, there is still millions of felons who want to work and cant.  this is a social problem we face silently today. They made a mistake and the authoritys seen fit to turn them loose every day. Dammit cant some one find something for them to do to keep them out of trouble if they are fit to be turned loose then they are fit to work if they want to make a living and support their family's. I mean, if they are dangerouse keep them locked away, but if they loose they must be able to fucntion with the rest of us right? if not what the f**k they doing loose?

-  millions who dont want to work and dont. Many make a living commuting crimes against innocent people. Others make a living in agreements with other criminals. Many would not do work if you paid them triple time. What do you do, just let them roam the streets and victomize people who work hard to earn what been stolen now?

Crime continues to sky rocket, cause thats reality we can observe in person, No matter what I think about it or them personally, the people are in the situation they are in and the situation is how it is now. I been on both sides of it myself - the system work if you allow it. it worked for me. It kept me out on prison, for others it helps to  the front gates. 

How can a man evolve if his fellows will not allow him? 

Illegals can become legal, just like criminals can stop committing crime - 

Lemme tell ya a story. I am married. My busband served two tours of duty in Viet Nam, as a recon sniper, Marines.

He was not forthcoming to me about a crime he committed, and was still on probation for. According to his SO, AND PO, he was supposed to get permission from them to even marry me.

In and out of rehab he was, for a good part of 2015, and last year. For what I was told were strokes. Turns out he has a severe drinkining problem. Hidden by using Hall's lozenges.

He abandoned me, when I found out, depleting our bank account to the negative of $2,000 dollars. Be then disappears.

Last I knew, he got evicted from court sanctioned housing, has a rip roaring meth addiction, to boot. Just his fines and fees could make it impossible for us to ever live together again, financially.

I have severe trust issues now with any felon. Throw 'em all in a meat grinder so nobody is ever SUBJECT to them again. They cannot be rehabilitated.

2 minutes ago, Sulie said:

Lemme tell ya a story. I am married. My busband served two tours of duty in Viet Nam, as a recon sniper, Marines.

He was not forthcoming to me about a crime he committed, and was still on probation for. According to his SO, AND PO, he was supposed to get permission from them to even marry me.

In and out of rehab he was, for a good part of 2015, and last year. For what I was told were strokes. Turns out he has a severe drinkining problem. Hidden by using Hall's lozenges.

He abandoned me, when I found out, depleting our bank account to the negative of $2,000 dollars. Be then disappears.

Last I knew, he got evicted from court sanctioned housing, has a rip roaring meth addiction, to boot. Just his fines and fees could make it impossible for us to ever live together again, financially.

I have severe trust issues now with any felon. Throw 'em all in a meat grinder so nobody is ever SUBJECT to them again. They cannot be rehabilitated.

okay - baby out with bath water   - Ill help you toss them all in if I can go last. But luck hasit, I would be the only one honest enough show up.

Sulie
3 minutes ago, Vneck said:

okay - baby out with bath water   - Ill help you toss them all in if I can go last. But luck hasit, I would be the only one honest enough show up.

I have no sympathy. If you play, you're going to pay. Felons are an issue, and if you look at revitasism rates, the aren't even worthy of dirty bath water from a baby.

1 minute ago, Sulie said:

I have no sympathy. If you play, you're going to pay. Felons are an issue, and if you look at revitasism rates, the aren't even worthy of dirty bath water from a baby.

I feel your pain, I have had several like experiences with the like from many felons, junkies n crack heads. I been in county jail, i saw it up close in person as well. Your angry and hurt, you want to hurt some one like you are hurting. Saying these things to me seems like it helps even for you.

If I could remove it I would. I wish I could say trust me - but i cant trust you now, like you cant trust me cause i was in jail along time ago, and if we cant trust each other, then we are forever not neighbors not loving one another as we love our self =  because of another experiences you had and others I had, yet we never met and never will? - that is a problem. And if problems cant be solved there will be conflicts. 

These matters need confronted you raise - maybe most felons do deserve a holocaust  - maybe that is your final solution. Maybe it is not just yours and it isnt that far off and you have your wishes.

peace be with you

there is not one person with a felon label thats not deserved!

our judicial system is perfect!

there are no innocent victims in our system!

all cops are good and never lie!

lawyers do the right thing always!

ppl that assume the above are dangerous!

1 minute ago, radio doc said:

there is not one person with a felon label thats not deserved!

our judicial system is perfect!

there are no innocent victims in our system!

all cops are good and never lie!

lawyers do the right thing always!

ppl that assume the above are dangerous!

Q: How did they become dangerous?

A: They was taught to assume

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.