Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Gaius Marius

January 20th 2017

Gaius Marius    122

While all eyes are directed at Trump is easy to overlook the other stuff going on, do you still have a overview of what is happening? the Media writes about bomb threats from drones and there has never been a doubt that there is a certain danger that Trump gets shot when he is put in as President. All the major "terrorist attacks" in recent years happened a few hours after military / police exercises, but it's probably no room for such an exercise in DC today? I hope it all goes quietly and peacefully, and maybe America can be great again.

"Take over the world when I'm on my Donald Trump shit" 

- Mac Miller 2011

(added youtube video)

foxtrot2000    583

ugh, why did you pick THAT name for yourself? great, now everyday I have to see YOU the "AntiChrist". Have some respect, if not for yourself or people around you like us here, have some respect for God. wtf. 

48 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

ugh, why did you pick THAT name for yourself? great, now everyday I have to see YOU the "AntiChrist". Have some respect, if not for yourself or people around you like us here, have some respect for God. wtf. 

Agreed . You cant say f**k here , but you can enjoy conversation and coffee with  one who exists to undermine your entire way of life and idealogy .

grav   
grav
55 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

Why? I'm anti-theist and anti-supernatural and don't appreciate all the preaching I am subjected to regularly. Religion is an accident of birth for the great majority of people. 

That said, the OT is a reliable book of history. The NT is a philosophy book which all people should embrace. Both books have been rewritten, unfortunately, to propagandize a particular agenda. Martin Luther did what he could to restore the true message of Jesus. I resent the Christ or Christos designation. In that sense I am also an antichrist. We just don't know what words the Church put into the life and work of Jesus. He was, and still is, a victim of the NWO and we just don't know the truth.  

foxtrot2000    583
1 minute ago, grav said:

Why? I'm anti-theist and anti-supernatural and don't appreciate all the preaching I am subjected to regularly. Religion is an accident of birth for the great majority of people. 

That said, the OT is a reliable book of history. The NT is a philosophy book which all people should embrace. Both books have been rewritten, unfortunately, to propagandize a particular agenda. Martin Luther did what he could to restore the true message of Jesus. I resent the Christ or Christos designation. In that sense I am also an antichrist. We just don't know what words the Church put into the life and work of Jesus. He was, and still is, a victim of the NWO and we just don't know the truth.  

whatever. you're the one that likes pitbulls.

grav   
grav
24 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

whatever. you're the one that likes pitbulls.

I have many foster dogs, incl. one pit mix. But I did not make a personal remark. One must be careful with the 2nd person singular pronoun. 

We're good! No need to ask forgiveness. 

Groove    2,156
4 hours ago, ImTheAntiChrist said:

While all eyes are directed at Trump is easy to overlook the other stuff going on, do you still have a overview of what is happening? the Media writes about bomb threats from drones and there has never been a doubt that there is a certain danger that Trump gets shot when he is put in as President. All the major "terrorist attacks" in recent years happened a few hours after military / police exercises, but it's probably no room for such an exercise in DC today? I hope it all goes quietly and peacefully, and maybe America can be great again.

"Take over the world when I'm on my Donald Trump shit" 

- Mac Miller 2011

(added youtube video)

That was actually a pretty good lil mix there. Lol. 

Quick1966    1,230
50 minutes ago, grav said:

Ummm... Ok I know you say your anti-theist and anti-supernatural but you continually post things about archons and electric universe which you claim to believe in. So you obviously believe in supernatural because let's be honest that kinda stuff ain't flat/round earth natural.😉

Gaius Marius    122
2 hours ago, foxtrot2000 said:

Are you serious? Jesus, get a grip!

Gaius Marius    122

Congratulations with a peaceful inauguration! It's not hard to see that you take a great pride in being american's and I'm kinda envious. Again - congratulations and good luck in making America great again! :) 

grav   
grav
4 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

Ummm... Ok I know you say your anti-theist and anti-supernatural but you continually post things about archons and electric universe which you claim to believe in. So you obviously believe in supernatural because let's be honest that kinda stuff ain't flat/round earth natural.😉

You misunderstand. Archons are not supernatural. Electric Universe theory says that all matter, all energy, all everything -- is electricity, or dielectricity. I first heard about this new science from @Sky Cat. Positive and negative charges in the aether. Butterflies and other animals, for example, see the world in infrared or ultraviolet ranges. I have a friend who can't distinguish between red and green, which is a problem since he is a botanist. Dolphins and whales communicate in infrasound and ultrasound. 

So these forms of radiation and frequency are real, though we may not be able to perceive them with our own senses. Archons exist in such a dimension, physical and real but invisible to our limited abilities. By the way, I also believe in the soul. It is an electric intelligence which is immortal and indestructible. It inhabits a flesh suit, dies, reports its experiences to the central library (Hall of Akashic records?), goes back again and again. This experience explains people who have memories of past lives, maybe numerology and other anomalies that are often called occult. 

Sorry to be so long-winded. My life has been devoted to the meaning of life. I don't know if I'm on the right track or not. I've sat in the back of many a church since childhood saying, This is wrong wrong wrong. I knew in my heart that there was good in the sermons and Sunday School lessons I heard. But there were too many mysteries that I cringed to hear. I also know people who say they are Wiccans. More nonsense. Evil abounds when humans listen to voices without questioning them.

Whoa, way off topic. My apologies, y'all. Trump is in. Protesters are agitating and aggravating. Politics and religion, same difference. All a dog and pony show. Maybe a computer program.