Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

omnidirectional

Day 1 of Trump, how long until Americans realise they are geting f**ked over anyway?

Trump might sound fantastic, but so did every other politician before they got elected. 

Anyone claiming they know this time will be different is just a brainwashed fool. 

We've already seen many websites filled with retarded trump supporters, even where the topic or site isn't anything to do with trump it still finds its way in to the discussion.

It's just a new religion, faith in politicians. Treating them like gods.

Ukshep    23,122
14 minutes ago, omnidirectional said:

Trump might sound fantastic, but so did every other politician before they got elected. 

Anyone claiming they know this time will be different is just a brainwashed fool. 

We've already seen many websites filled with retarded trump supporters, even where the topic or site isn't anything to do with trump it still finds its way in to the discussion.

It's just a new religion, faith in politicians. Treating them like gods.

Its not about realizing. We've been given a chance. Trump represents a movement right now. If he does not do what the movement wants.... they will steamroll him down! FAST! the movement is alive so any going against it now will trigger it into full blown f**k shit up mode :)

BUT i am watching trump closely. His actions will speak volumes. And it starts to be visible soon!

Ukshep    23,122

Besides.... he is not even president yet and he's done more for the u.s than any other president before him in regards to the economy and jobs lel!

What may well be good for the american economy may well be bad for the american public. Something as simple as keeping production plants for vehicles in america might sound good, but perhaps it turns out that they do more harm than good to the american lifestyle but have nice huge profits for the board of directors. i'm just not convinced that the american public will like what they will have to do and become to achieve trumps vision. of course the retard portion of his crowd will think jam tomorrow forever. besides even good intentions don't equal good outcomes.

Trump will be the first corporation to be president of the usa, which is why obama was falsely accused of being ineligible. trump is the first artificial born citizen (obviously the corporation name has been changed from trump to USA, now) obama was a natural born citizen. the latter is a human being the former is a corporation.

to me it's been nothing but a run up, for a board of directors sitting as president.

Ukshep    23,122
3 minutes ago, omnidirectional said:

What may well be good for the american economy may well be bad for the american public. Something as simple as keeping production plants for vehicles in america might sound good, but perhaps it turns out that they do more harm than good to the american lifestyle but have nice huge profits for the board of directors. i'm just not convinced that the american public will like what they will have to do and become to achieve trumps vision. of course the retard portion of his crowd will think jam tomorrow forever. besides even good intentions don't equal good outcomes.

Trump will be the first corporation to be president of the usa, which is why obama was falsely accused of being ineligible. trump is the first artificial born citizen (obviously the corporation name has been changed from trump to USA, now) obama was a natural born citizen. the former was a human being the latter was a corporation.

to me it's been nothing but a run up, for a board of directors sitting as president.

Can't say i am not looking out for any of that. Personally i think it all looks good for now. Except for 2 items: Possible love for Israel : Microchip/RFID/Mark coming as for border control... <-- my 2 concerns from what i have seen. I do not think this will be a personal gain thing for trump.

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Can't say i am not looking out for any of that. Personally i think it all looks good for now. Except for 2 items: Possible love for Israel : Microchip/RFID/Mark coming as for border control... <-- my 2 concerns from what i have seen. I do not think this will be a personal gain thing for trump.

It's at this point you realise tptb never existed, never was a concerted effort until now when we made them true by believing.

Gaius Marius    122
23 minutes ago, omnidirectional said:

What may well be good for the american economy may well be bad for the american public.

If he is good for the economy, he is good for the people. The American middle class is dead, if Trump fix that shit, he surely made America great again.

Jostler    2,216
30 minutes ago, omnidirectional said:

Trump will be the first corporation to be president of the usa, which is why obama was falsely accused of being ineligible. trump is the first artificial born citizen (obviously the corporation name has been changed from trump to USA, now) obama was a natural born citizen. the latter is a human being the former is a corporation.

I'm struggling to imagine how recapturing some of our old industrial capacity would "turn out to do more harm than good".  You'll have to do a lot of elaborating on that point to convince me.  And we have zero evidence Obama is a citizen at all, and plenty  of evidence the  real story behind Obama's history is fabricated and vigorously covered up.

8 minutes ago, ImTheAntiChrist said:

If he is good for the economy, he is good for the people. The American middle class is dead, if Trump fix that shit, he surely made America great again.

i don't think that assumption is true at all. what is good for the ecomonomy is good for the 1%.

Jostler    2,216
23 minutes ago, omnidirectional said:

It's at this point you realise tptb never existed, never was a concerted effort until now when we made them true by believing.

I guess you don't spend much time studying history :)