Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

The search for DNC staffer Seth Rich's killer continues with billboards and website

130K Yep, I'd tell for that money, I'd tell for NO money. 

WASHINGTON (ABC7) — ABC 7 News has learned of a new development in the search for the killers of Seth Rich, the Democratic National Committee worker shot to death in the District. We have the exclusive first look at new billboards going up in the neighborhood where he was murdered.

I-Team Investigator Scott Taylor obtained the preview today of the art work that will be included on billboards and bus stops. It asks "Do you know who murdered Seth Rich"?

<snip>

http://wjla.com/news/local/the-search-for-dnc-staffer-seth-richs-killer-continues-with-billboards-and-website

Seth Rich's murder may be *almost* as big a can opener as #pizzagate.  Almost.  I hope they break this case and soon.

He was sick of the corruption within the DNC and was one of those that released the emails....Soros DNC CF assassins are never  caught...

They might ought to speak to the Bush guy, "killed FBI agent" since 07 caught trying to slip into trump towers with a Glock, no numbers, pretty hard to come by.  Factory job for special purpose apps.  He might know something.  Then again I'm suspicious by nature, probably nothing to it.

On 1/19/2017 at 11:27 PM, Jostler said:

Seth Rich's murder may be *almost* as big a can opener as #pizzagate.  Almost.  I hope they break this case and soon.

I am pretty sure that is part of the reason he was killed. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.