Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

sodbuster

Trump to return taxpayer dollars.

sodbuster

Tomorrow I will be able to type President Trump,  but for now will say Trump has made a good start. His transition team did not spend all of the money they were given, and are returning some of it. As soon-to-be Vice President Pence said:  "We are wrapping up this transition on schedule and under budget. We will actually return some 20 percent of taxpayer funding back to the US Treasury,"

https://sputniknews.com/us/201701191049779888-us-trump-transition-team/

Right there, that's more than obama ever did for us in eight years.

15 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

whut??  you din get no 'bama 'fone?  :)

14 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

Tomorrow I will be able to type President Trump,  but for now will say Trump has made a good start. His transition team did not spend all of the money they were given, and are returning some of it. As soon-to-be Vice President Pence said:  "We are wrapping up this transition on schedule and under budget. We will actually return some 20 percent of taxpayer funding back to the US Treasury,"

https://sputniknews.com/us/201701191049779888-us-trump-transition-team/

Obama owes us 85 million for all his vacations. I want it back. 

sodbuster
9 minutes ago, Jostler said:

whut??  you din get no 'bama 'fone?  :)

No, I thought he was supposed to pay my mortgage or something... :)

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Obama owes us 85 million for all his vacations. I want it back. 

obama was a taker. he got off on the power and fawnings of underlings, and those great cushy vacations all over the world. But serving as an example of care and dedication to all of the people of this country wasn't his strong suit. Didn't care for the responsibility that should have come with his position, and concentrated on hurting people he didn't like and living large partying with hollywood superstars. Now contrast that with the guy who before he even takes office, shows that he will be a careful steward of the taxpayers hard earned dollars. I like it.

7 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

No, I thought he was supposed to pay my mortgage or something... :)

obama was a taker. he got off on the power and fawnings of underlings, and those great cushy vacations all over the world. But serving as an example of care and dedication to all of the people of this country wasn't his strong suit. Didn't care for the responsibility that should have come with his position, and concentrated on hurting people he didn't like and living large partying with hollywood superstars. Now contrast that with the guy who before he even takes office, shows that he will be a careful steward of the taxpayers hard earned dollars. I like it.

my response was a bit flippant and distracted from the point you wished to make.  My apologies :)  I entirely agree with your premise as well...it amazes me that Trump has done far more tangible good for Americans than Obama.  It seems every few days or so some large automaker, air conditioner manufacturer...someone is announcing a new multi-billion dollar investment inside US borders.  All before he even took office.

All Obama had was hot air, hate and ...  a FEW got 'bama fones :)

And as you pointed out...now he's returning unspent funds to the Treasury?   knock me down with a feather....

And yet the crybabies still cry fascism and racism and other bs that they themselves are guilty of.