Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Zing

George Soros calls Trump a 'would-be dictator' who 'is going to fail'

From CNBC:

"I personally am convinced that he is going to fail," Soros told Bloomberg during an interview at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. Failure will come "not because of people like me who would like him to fail, but because his ideas that guide him are inherently self-contradictory and the contradictions are already embodied by his advisors."

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/19/george-soros-calls-donald-trump-a-would-be-dictator-who-is-going-to-fail.html

I am sure Soros does want Trump to fail.  No matter how much Soros wants him to fail, Trump will succeed in making America great again.

1 minute ago, Zing said:

From CNBC:

"I personally am convinced that he is going to fail," Soros told Bloomberg during an interview at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. Failure will come "not because of people like me who would like him to fail, but because his ideas that guide him are inherently self-contradictory and the contradictions are already embodied by his advisors."

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/19/george-soros-calls-donald-trump-a-would-be-dictator-who-is-going-to-fail.html

I am sure Soros does want Trump to fail.  No matter how much Soros wants him to fail, Trump will succeed in making America great again.

Soros is Totalitarian. He needs to stfu! 

so says a grumpy old globalist with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.   Just slip already, will ya?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.