Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Sarge

Does Anyone Else Feel They're Being Played?

I can't help but wonder if this whole election cycle is nothing more than the biggest heist of the minds of americans in history.  Picture the MSM, Trump, Obama, the Clintons,  etc., etc., behind the curtain laughing their asses off on how they played us.  

Just waiting for Ashton Kutcher to pop out saying, "You've been punked!"

We were being played by MSN, Obama, and Clinton.  As far as being played by Trump, I don't think so.  Time will tell.

1 hour ago, Sarge said:

I can't help but wonder if this whole election cycle is nothing more than the biggest heist of the minds of americans in history.  Picture the MSM, Trump, Obama, the Clintons,  etc., etc., behind the curtain laughing their asses off on how they played us.  

Just waiting for Ashton Kutcher to pop out saying, "You've been punked!"

I don't feel like I was played at all. I already know that one way, or another, we were getting a self-important multimillionaire with far reaching circles of influence.

I expect that Donald J. Trump will play his part well in this act of the play.

Yea it's too suspicious and frightening how they managed to turn the dissidents into government/authority-supporters.

edit: Oh, that and the fact that Trump's policies really are quite totalitarian, and the "alternative" community now backs even them. Suddenly police state is not such a bad thing because a "good guy" is in charge...

17 minutes ago, Martin said:

Yea it's too suspicious and frightening how they managed to turn the dissidents into government/authority-supporters.

edit: Oh, that and the fact that Trump's policies really are quite totalitarian, and the "alternative" community now backs even them. Suddenly police state is not such a bad thing because a "good guy" is in charge...

I don't think they've been turned into police state supporters, I think the people who are awake are HOPING that Trump doesn't mess them over and they are going to be watching every single move he makes. And making their voices heard. I've had enough government bs. I want to see laws repealed and filed in the garbage. I want to see wars ended and peace where Obama and Bush only wanted to make war. 

Wait and see, that's all we can do at this point. Trump hasn't done anything yet that is detrimental to freedom YET. But that doesn't mean he won't. We will be watching and all over him if he doesn't tow that line. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't think they've been turned into police state supporters, I think the people who are awake are HOPING that Trump doesn't mess them over and they are going to be watching every single move he makes. And making their voices heard. I've had enough government bs. I want to see laws repealed and filed in the garbage. I want to see wars ended and peace where Obama and Bush only wanted to make war. 

Wait and see, that's all we can do at this point. Trump hasn't done anything yet that is detrimental to freedom YET. But that doesn't mean he won't. We will be watching and all over him if he doesn't tow that line. 

Yea, let's hope so. I'm a bit skeptical, but will be happy to be wrong. After all, much more than USA's fate lies in the hands of both Trump AND the american people.

We've been screwed over so much by the powers that be, that were accustomed to it.  

Its always something bad that happens, the shoe gets dropped and we know that some dumb ass is crying about " oh think of the children".

Its part of our psyche now to expect the worst.

3 hours ago, Martin said:

for now, I choose to celebrate the exit of a known hater of everything our country was founded on.  But, once that exit is complete I my ambivalence toward Trump will be entirely focused on holding his feet to the fire.  He's made alarming statements at times that seem to indicate a willingness to ignore the rule of law in the name of doing "good".  A slippery slope indeed...and a continuation of the very processes that brought us to this point to begin with.

That said, I haven't seen much to fault him for since the election, and I've seen a lot I applaud.  Far more than Obama managed to produce in 8 solid years.  Trump may at least represent an application of the brakes on this globalist juggernaut, but I'm still concerned it's the same train, just a different engineer with slightly different bosses seeking to reach exactly the same destination. 

We've made it to inauguration day so we don't have much longer to wait.  Trump is the type who will have a whole fistful of measures already planned, ready to be implemented (or at least published) so I expect he'll hit the ground running (he already has).

End the Fed, abolish the IRS, push through Fair Tax legislation...that *alone* could put us back on sound economic footing in a matter of two years...maybe one.  If he leaves the Federal Reserve unmolested, I promise you this train has not changed direction at all, and all the old engineers calling the shots are still at the helm.

1 hour ago, Jostler said:

If he leaves the Federal Reserve unmolested, I promise you this train has not changed direction at all, and all the old engineers calling the shots are still at the helm.

Im afraid he won't touch the FED unless he wants his term cut short by lead.

He would have to create enough of an uprising against the money owners to do it.  Would a crash cause enough incentive?

1 minute ago, LuckyBolt said:

Im afraid he won't touch the FED unless he wants his term cut short by lead.

He would have to create enough of an uprising against the money owners to do it.  Would a crash cause enough incentive?

If nobody can touch the Fed without being assassinated we're past the point of no return anyway.  The crash is inevitable, and planned, and if I squint just right I can imagine a scenario where the Fed has actually become irrelevant to the next steps the globalists want to make.  The US dollar is dead already, it's fate inevitable as well.  All that is in question is the trigger and the timing that reveals that fact to the world.