Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Inauguration Concert with Toby Keith, 3 Doors Down, and many more... It's Live! Enjoy!

PARTY ON!

Inauguration Concert with Toby Keith, 3 Doors Down, and many more... Enjoy!

5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Good music. Good vibes. Optimism for the future of the world...

I wanna be honest I was ashamed of the state our country was in now I'm feeling pretty damn proud

shits giving me chills... the fireworks and music.... shit dawg.... battle hymn level music!

teared up a little for a moment!

8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

shits giving me chills... the fireworks and music.... shit dawg.... battle hymn level music!

teared up a little for a moment!

Was raised in a RCAF family and went to all of the events including many memorial events for years after. The Canadian men and women that serve get my highest regards and I never made it through O Canada without some reverent tears. I shed a few at this display and feel the chance of a future greatness albeit it may take some pain first.  Nice job America. Hat's Off!!!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.