Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Brazil Supreme Court judge handling graft probe killed in plane crash

Brazilian Supreme Court Justice Teori Zavascki was killed in a plane crash on Thursday, his son said, raising doubt over who will take over his blockbuster graft investigation into dozens of politicians.

Rescuers found three bodies in the wreckage of the small, twin-prop plane that crashed off the coast of Rio de Janeiro state amid heavy rains, according to firefighters.

"Dear friends, we have just received confirmation that our dad died! Thank you all for your thoughts," his son, Francisco Prehn Zavascki, said on his Facebook page.

A judicial source earlier told Reuters that Zavascki was on board the aircraft.

Zavascki had been reviewing explosive testimony from dozens of executives at engineering group Odebrecht that has been expected to implicate hundreds of politicians in the biggest corruption case in Brazil's history.

<snip>

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-brazil-crash-idUSKBN1532WH

It's not safe to have damning information these days, is it? 

If you do any investigation on anyone connected politically you must know not to ride in small planes, etc. He had to have known that people did not want him to continue his work. This whole human trafficking would be stopped, a no brainer, if we all were allowed to speak freely and ask questions of those that think their s**t don't stink. Seaman and Grace and everyone else looking under rocks are in danger and I pray for their safety every day. Steve Feinberg scares me alot. Now Braverman is on the Google train and I am at a loss. Google is in EVERYTHING. God has a plan, I firmly believe, but in the meantime if we can help even one person escape torture or worse, we have to try.

PS THANK YOU COP for being there for us.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.