Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

GLP on mass banning spree again. Come on over to COP, we're not!

Cinnamon    26,214

LOL Why do they cut everyone off when there is such important news to be seen by all? I guess people will pay to get in now. pfft.

Groove    2,156
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

LOL Why do they cut everyone off when there is such important news to be seen by all? I guess people will pay to get in now. pfft.

GLP just gets more and more controlled every day. Now they ban everyone for forgetting to end a sentence with a period. Glad I never signed up for them in the past. 

Cinnamon    26,214
6 minutes ago, jaywacked said:

I had never been on that forum before so I tried to visit, but seems my IP is banned?? Somebody explain please...

Pay to play I presume? 

Sulie   
Sulie
17 minutes ago, Groove said:

GLP just gets more and more controlled every day. Now they ban everyone for forgetting to end a sentence with a period. Glad I never signed up for them in the past. 

Lol

Ukshep    23,179
Just now, dddj said:

what has gone one?

If you want you account name changing lemme know! dddj is not too great :) unless it stands for something!

Jake91    109
1 minute ago, dddj said:

i couldnt think of nothing lol was signing up quick

No period at end of sentence,  ban this guy and others

Sulie   
Sulie
58 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

You all are awesome. Invites do mean something, when people are cut off in a pinch, to appease.

I think quality, over quantity means a lot.

Thanks for this site.