Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

GOP Senator Offers A Valium To Dem Senator Ron Wyden During Mnuchin Hearing! (VIDEO) LOL

Fireworks! Senator Pat Roberts of Kansas (R) offers Senator Ron Wyden of Oregon (D) a Valium during the Treasury confirmation hearing.

Senator Roberts: “Senator Wyden, I’ve got a Valium pill here if you might wanna take it before the second round…just a suggestion”

Senator Wyden: “Mr. Chairman, Mr. Chairman, I hope that comment about Valium doesn’t set the tone for 2017 in this committee. I like Senator Roberts but I…I just can’t quite believe he would say that to a distinguished Senator from Oregon.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/senator-pat-roberts-offers-valium-senator-ron-wyden-mnuchin-hearing-video/

Watch the video for a good laugh. 

AWESOME!

People are getting to PC and missing out on mirth when trying to chill a situation.

It's even better when you see the oneupmanship that comes from it when used against them.

Lmfao that's hillarious. Pass one my way while your at it. Haha. 

I think half of CONgress and the Senate need a hand full daily. And these sjw protestors need a bottle full along with some :weed1:and just sit back and relax a little. Hehe. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.