Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Vneck

Para Site

Ever here of that science experiment where one pigeon learns a new trick, it become instinct for the entire pigeon population of earth of pigeons?

Kinda like monkey see monkey do i guess but on a cognitive level. One woman yawns in a room full of people and everyone yawns after here. One guy gets sick with a cold, everyone he works with is also sick now. These things are like parasites that take ahold of us, 

Another example is like a zombie out break,  there is a zero patient = first born among the dead. This one is usally functional, not full sick as the others and immune from attack from the dead...

A scientists or a tinker invents something new, he runs to the patent office cause just as he invented it, so are others also headed to the patent office.  Soon as you think of a new idea some one else catches wind metaphysically?

Like if one cog of a machine breaks, the entire machine breaks eventually in succession - same principle applies here.  

Could something like this be stopped? Or is it a juggernaut, I mean, if it is broken, a machine, can it be repaired, once it is set in motion. Can you contain the zombie virus once the first one is infected, stop the other cogs from breaking, stop others from yawning, from sneezing or from love? 

You  just tinkered, I love it.  Hand me a couple of fluffy white shoe balls will ya?

Who would want to stop it?

14 hours ago, Vneck said:

Like if one cog of a machine breaks, the entire machine breaks eventually in succession - same principle applies here.  

It sure does.

Even the very smallest of cogs can break =  and the whole machine is trashed. 

I think like tires that go flat and batteries that die and need replaced - some things are fixed to break