Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Watch the | Deploraball Live Stream

Cinnamon    26,135

I wonder if they'll still try something here even though DJ20 has been outed for their plans. And I still wonder exactly who is attending. I am think Sessions is going to be at this one.

Cinnamon    26,135
5 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

The President-elect and First lady elect have arrived at Andrews AFB.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4136982/Donald-Trump-departs-New-York-City-inauguration.html

I'm surprised they all flew on the same plane. I can't help but compare the new first lady to the old first lady. Damn... if policy is that different under Trump... we'll be winning for years. lol

marlowe    1,748

We’ve Got the Biggest Balls of Them All

by Gavin McInnes

I’m headed to Deploraball tonight! It’s a gala event where Trump supporters will be dressed to the nines while calmly drinking and dancing together at a venue they paid for with their own money. Women, who are sick of wading through a sea of beta males, will be in formal gowns secretly hoping to find a mate. Men, sick of girls who say “like” every second word, will be looking forward to having a normal conversation with someone who knows what the Fed is. It will be a civilized event of decent human beings minding their own business, and the alt-left is determined to ensure it

Please share this article by using the link below. When you cut and paste an article, Taki's Magazine misses out on traffic, and our writers don't get paid for their work. Email editors@takimag.com to buy additional rights. http://takimag.com/article/weve_got_the_biggest_balls_of_them_all_gavin_mcinnes/print#ixzz4WFUoUZXE

Jostler    2,216

"In other news, Deploraball organizers have hinted at the inclusion of an unannounced surprise event to be livestreamed at some point during the party.  I don't know what "Snowflake Tossing" means but its sure to be exciting! "

:)