Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

The deplorable one

Count down till Barry is gone!

Sulie

While it's nice to see him leave, I think that people need to spproach the next administration with common sense, and caution as well. 

16 minutes ago, Sulie said:

While it's nice to see him leave, I think that people need to spproach the next administration with common sense, and caution as well. 

I agree 💯 % with that statement. 

Sulie
32 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Remember this video? Lol, wonder how that worked out for this lady?

Just now, Sulie said:

Remember this video? Lol, wonder how that worked out for this lady?

I think I saw her on another video somewhere later saying it didn't quite work out the way she thought it would. lol Obamaphone lady also got disappointed when she got a job and figured out how much tax they took from her. Reality is a *****. 

4 minutes ago, PrincessButtercup said:

She became a nurse or something.  I don't remember her complaining about taxes. 

She was on the AJ show and did it there. Couldn't believe with what little she was making they took so much. 

Sulie
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Here's the clip...she became a maid.

Oh, geez, not to sure if that's the same lady that was in the video I posted, but just  goes to show, how many people believed Obama's lies, and that people STILL feel a need to arm themselves, plus so much more. Clearly for 8 years people were duped. I'm very uneasy about Trump saying he will rectify all that. He's kinda like a marathon runner that bolts out of the gate. Might start out good, BUT LOSE STEAM.

Redemption

WARDEN NORTON: I believe in two things: discipline and the Bible. Here you'll receive both. Put your trust in the Lord and Barry will be gone; your ass belongs to me. Welcome to Shawshank Obama.

RED: I could see why some of the boys took him for snobby. He had a quiet way about him, a walk and a talk that just wasn't normal around here. He strolled, like a man in a park without a care or a worry in the world, like he had on an invisible coat that would shield him from this place. Yeah, I think it would be fair to say...I liked AndyTrump from the start.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.