Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

NUKE ALERT | North Korea places long-range nukes on mobile launchers as it threatens ‘nice surprise’ for inauguration

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! It just keeps on coming!

NORTH Korea is ‘readying two intercontinental ballistic missiles’ to ‘nuke’ Donald’s Trump inauguration, it’s been reported.

Military officials say the rogue state wants to send a “strategic message” to the incoming US President  by timing launches to ruin his big day tomorrow.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2651148/north-korea-places-long-range-nuke-missiles-on-mobile-launchers-as-it-threatens-nice-surprise-for-donald-trump-inauguration/

In a statement, South Korea’s Joint Chief of Staff said the reports could not be confirmed but said the military was monitoring the situation closely.

However, according to news reports in South Korea two missiles have already been placed on mobile launchers.

The devices “are estimated to not exceed 15 meters (50 feet) in length, making them shorter than the North’s existing ICBMs.”

A news agency quoted unnamed military officials as saying the North was attempting to send a “strategic message” to incoming Trump ahead of his inauguration tomorrow.

North Korea's mad man is going to need some punishment.

But South Korea is going to do what?  Are they going to try to shoot down a missile that says North Korea on the side of it?

The axis of evil just can't allow anybody else to win...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2530925/special-death-squad-set-up-to-take-out-kim-jong-un-before-he-can-launch-nukes-on-the-west/ 

:hmm:  I think the Sun and the Star are getting their best in before they get shut down under coming "False News" legislation!

Just as shit and inaccurate as the SundaySport but with less lulz!

Sulie

Said leader must be terrified about a bond between the US, and Russia. 

I dont think they have that kind of range.  I might be wrong about that, but from what I remember non of their missiles could even reach Hawaii. 

9 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

I dont think they have that kind of range.  I might be wrong about that, but from what I remember non of their missiles could even reach Hawaii. 

Or if they do, they don't have the balls to use them - if they did, they would have used them by now, after so many threats over the years.

52 minutes ago, Munchaab said:

:hmm:  I think the Sun and the Star are getting their best in before they get shut down under coming "False News" legislation!

Just as shit and inaccurate as the SundaySport but with less lulz!

You could be right! :hmm:

Little Kim may be crazy but he's surely not that stupid! His country would be wiped from the map real quick! 

41 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

Maybe it says on the side of it, North Korea BETA...their missiles haven''t been fully tested yet.