Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Zing

Trump to immediately sign 200 Executive Orders

Executive Orders countering Executive Orders . This will be fun to watch !  Ya I to will want to read all about it ..

I like the idea that Trump will ship back the criminal illegals first then vet the others . Closing the boarder as I see it should be priority . 

Then comes the issue of guns ; I see a roll back here as well and making concealed permits a Federal jurisdiction  . This will piss a lot of libs off :cool:

and then to top it off with the ending of most gun free zones .

I to hope he puts a stop to all these land grabs by the BLM " Bureau of Land Management " and gives the authority of privet property back the the real owners . We The People; and to shut down civil forfeiture even in criminal cases until the said criminal is found guilty in a REAL court of law  .

This is America and it needs to be made great again .

Go Trump Go

One thing I will say about the democrats they have been ass backwards about everything and I am fed up with it .

This is going to be a vary interesting first year and I am looking forward to    REAL HOPE AND CHANGE

3 minutes ago, CSB said:

Executive Orders countering Executive Orders . This will be fun to watch !  Ya I to will want to read all about it ..

I like the idea that Trump will ship back the criminal illegals first then vet the others . Closing the boarder as I see it should be priority . 

Then comes the issue of guns ; I see a roll back here as well and making concealed permits a Federal jurisdiction  . This will piss a lot of libs off :cool:

and then to top it off with the ending of most gun free zones .

I to hope he puts a stop to all these land grabs by the BLM " Bureau of Land Management " and gives the authority of privet property back the the real owners . We The People; and to shut down civil forfeiture even in criminal cases until the said criminal is found guilty in a REAL court of law  .

This is America and it needs to be made great again .

Go Trump Go

One thing I will say about the democrats they have been ass backwards about everything and I am fed up with it .

This is going to be a vary interesting first year and I am looking forward to    REAL HOPE AND CHANGE

Agree.  

Sulie

People always get way to excited over what an incoming President will, and can actually do.

He doesn't have a magic wand, and some if this will take TIME.

THE PEN IS NOT ALWAYS MIGHTIER THAN A SWORD.

37 minutes ago, Sulie said:

People always get way to excited over what an incoming President will, and can actually do.

He doesn't have a magic wand, and some if this will take TIME.

THE PEN IS NOT ALWAYS MIGHTIER THAN A SWORD.

That is where you are wrong. Obama increased the power of the executive branch. He goofed. 

Sulie
Just now, thedudeabides said:

That is where you are wrong. Obama increased the power of the executive branch. He goofed. 

And that is apparent. He increased it to his own betterment. Let's see if Trump runs with it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.