Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

CNN: Assassinating Trump Could Keep Obama Administration in Power

As the nation prepares for the peaceful transfer of power on Inauguration Day, CNN is dreaming up scenarios whereby the Obama administration can keep power if President-elect Donald Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence were blown up as they prepared to take to oath of office.

On the Wednesday, January 18 broadcast of CNN’s The Situation Room, host Wolf Blitzer aired a segment with a chyron featuring the headline “Developing Now.” During that “developing” segment, Blitzer and correspondent Brian Todd discussed what would happen if the unthinkable occurred on January 20.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/18/cnn-airs-segment-saying-obama-admin-keep-power-trump-pence-blown-inauguration-day/

GET READY TO RUMBLE! Because they are preparing the public via the media now!

1 minute ago, dubsquared said:

Is it actually going to pop off? Let's go!

Honestly i do not know. But is it ok to say i feel in my gut that it might!

Just now, dubsquared said:

Absolutely, it's a big day. A lot of false flag opportun... Eh... I mean moving parts.

Yeh... And cins missing.... cant get a hold of her either.... So dooooom oooon!

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yeh... And cins missing.... cant get a hold of her either.... So dooooom oooon!

It'll be alright! I'm sure she wouldn't miss this lol... It could be the one of the biggest days we've seen in a while. Annnnd that's right, bring the doom, suckas!

I find it disturbing that CNN cliton news network would ever do a suggestive video like that.

It almost appears to be an MKultra subliminal suggestive attempt at activating those unstable lone wolves into action. 

I personally don't believe anything deadly will happen at the inauguration tomorrow except for minor disturbances from within the crowd.

Supposedly there are 28,000 police or similar within the crowds there in DC.

Also, remember, The Trumpet has also removed certain individuals and replaced them with his own people to help keep everything safe and under control.

I do believe, though, that there will be other acts of violence in other parts of DC and across the country.

Do they not get that this will make him a martyr and we will openly revolt through physical means!!?!? IS this what they want! There own slaughter!?!?

I'm def coming back to watch that - for now (and to mark the thread for later) I'll say this OP just reminded me

It used to be and act of Treason, punishable by death, to imagine the death of a monarch...

Oh how times change!

:laugh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.