Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Professor who predicted BREXIT and TRUMP claims EUROPEAN UNION will CEASE TO EXIST in 2017

Ukshep    23,179

Mark Blyth, a professor of political economy, was one of only a few academics who correctly guessed three of the biggest political shocks of 2017.

The Brown University lecturer was adamant Britain would vote to leave the European Union, Donald Trump would become next president and Italy would vote No in its referendum.

The professor’s calls were a stark contrast against what the vast majority of polls and other pundits had predicted.

Prof Blyth believes the crumbling bloc may fall even before Britain triggers Article 50, the formal process for the leaving the European Union.

He also warned that attempts to stop Marine Le Pen being elected by the left uniting behind Thatcherite Francois Fillon could backfire.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/750018/European-Union-Brexit-Trump-predication-collapse

Will he be right again?

foxtrot2000    583

Le Pen! Europes Trump. Hope she wins in April.

All Blyth did was use common sense. Though, everyday I am more and more surprised Trump won. It's quite astonishing if you think about it. TRUMP! LOL! YES! AMERICA!!

Munchaab    144

If he said 2018-19 I'd be more inclined to agree...

He may well be correct but it seems a little too soon to me - UK may not even be fully out before late in the year (or more) so Italy, France etc can't cause the EU to completely collapse that fast by exiting - I guess he's predicting other mechanisms will be the method by which the whole mechanism fails?

Apologies if that's in the article and not the OP - no time to read it yet!

:grouphug:

Tarmalen    1,320
2 hours ago, Munchaab said:

If he said 2018-19 I'd be more inclined to agree...

He may well be correct but it seems a little too soon to me - UK may not even be fully out before late in the year (or more) so Italy, France etc can't cause the EU to completely collapse that fast by exiting - I guess he's predicting other mechanisms will be the method by which the whole mechanism fails?

Apologies if that's in the article and not the OP - no time to read it yet!

:grouphug:

Think of it as a raging fire contained in one area. Add in 30 mph winds and it will spread faster than you can stop it.

Martin    234

I was thinking, maybe the EU is even more controlled than we think, especially by the US, so if Trump decides to pull the plug, it could really collapse overnight, just like the USSR? And Commie Union is just another version of the USSR, so it would be at least as great as USSR's collapse.

Jostler    2,216

This year seems a bit sudden, but then I suspect we're in an era of "suddenlies". 

What if the next step the globalists want to see actually involves the dissolution of the EU?  :)   I have a suspicion it just might be. 

Now that we've made it to the inauguration, I won't be at all surprised to see the economic card played by the globalists.  They *seem* to be losing at every turn, but that economic/monetary card is still sitting right there, rotten to the core, just waiting for a nudge.

LuckyBolt    1,720
2 hours ago, Jostler said:

What if the next step the globalists want to see actually involves the dissolution of the EU?  :)   I have a suspicion it just might be. 

Ha. I never thought about this angle.  What would be their next steps after an EU crash?  I haven't been watching Deutsche lately, but saw they're cutting bonuses, I believe.  Tick tock.

Uncle Nobby    1,271

Le Pen has said she will have a vote to leave the EU.... and a vote to leave NATO,

that, boys and girls, is huge.

1920's Europe spring to mind ????

Mien Kamph - best selling book in Germany, oh, oh, wait, heard this somewhere before, ummmm

the stage is set, the players are showing up - there will be a game to play, and it won't be cricket...................

:ph34r::ph34r::blink:

Jostler    2,216
36 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

Ha. I never thought about this angle.  What would be their next steps after an EU crash?  I haven't been watching Deutsche lately, but saw they're cutting bonuses, I believe.  Tick tock.

Since you're interested, let me flesh out the logic behind the reasoning.  I'll try to keep it short :)

Assumption:  IF the globalists are truly seeking a global government, and I am personally convinced they are.  What needs to happen in order to realize that dream?  What is standing in their way?

IMO the greatest hurdle to implementation  of a global government is strong NATIONAL governments that are still cherished and empowered by their citizens.

If that's true then the US must be economically and militarily destroyed before a global government could possibly be put in place.  Europe even in the guise of the EU, would run a close second as far as hurdles go.  They've had years to tweak the EU system and with a few name changes all that system/infrastructure can easily be elevated to the global level once the remaining nationalism has been crushed in Europe.  All they have to do is change the names...the system they need exists now and with a few tweaks can be transferred wholesale to a global one.  In other words, I don't think they care any longer if the EU survives or not in its current form, and I'd even argue that it is still a roadblock to the ultimate goal in its current form.

As far as we (the US) has fallen, I don't believe the average American would willingly  relinquish political sovereignty over our lives - to a foreign body whose members we can't elect, can;t depose, who share none of our cultural heritage and don't even speak the same language.

So the question becomes, how do they remove that roadblock?  (insert all of our previous speculation, plus some, here)

Another interesting consideration, which I believe to be true, centers on the fact that they CAN'T impose a global government by force.  If you tried that here, you'd have the worst fears of "a gun behind every blade of grass" realized...in spades.   Even if they managed to turn our own military against us wholesale, it wouldn't be enough military might  to  get the job done.  The very best they could do is control a few major cities.  The rest of the nation would be completely ungovernable.

Assumption:  Global population reduction is part and parcel of the globalist plans.  SEVERE population reduction if we're to believe the Georgia  Guidestones give us a hint as to their  true thinking and intentions.  500 million is the number they give there.  If that's representative, then about 6.5 BILLION people need to die for them to realize their dream.

So, is there a way to kill two birds with one stone?  I think they believe there is.

If we look to one of their favorite tools when facing the seemingly impossible, one they have used many, many times with great results, we might get a hint.  The Hegelian dialectic. 

Sometimes described as "problem, reaction, solution" or "thesis, anti-thesis, synthesis" it goes something like this:

1.  We want to create a global dicatorship, but the people would resist and we're not powerful enough to force it on an unwilling population.

2.  Create a problem, carefully designed to foster a predictable reaction.  (thesis)

3.  Once the pain of the problem results in the predicted reaction, propose a solution that gets us to exactly where we wanted to go in the first place, but now with the people's support. (antithesis)

4.  Implement the "solution" (synthesis)

How might that look  in practice?

1.  EMP, plague, WWIII (which  I expect to be swift and deadly in the extreme when it comes), collapse of global finance, monetary systems and trade.  You achieve significant  population reduction and the survivors are reduced to abject poverty, misery and terrific mental and emotional stress.  The potential for military resistance to the global plan is much, much reduced with no economic engine to field and supply an army.

2.  Now you send a nice looking, reasonable sounding, charismatic man onto the stage.  He tells the world "You  know, if it weren't for all the petty national schisms in the world, we wouldn't be in this crisis.  If you'll just  trust us we can fix this and begin a new era for  humanity.....yada yada....)  I'm sure you can imagine how that'll go.

3.  If we imagine a young man, early thirties, sitting in a cold apartment, watching his shoeless 5 year old daughter playing  on the floor in front of him.  Mom is in the kitchen cooking the last food in the house and he has no idea where tomorrow's meals will come from.  He has no idea how he'll get shoes for his little girl, nor how he'll  pay for them if he could find them.

Will he be far more ready to love the big brother who gives him hope?

Synthesis.

They have lots of incentive....