Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Eric Braverman Here's where he's at.

EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Clinton Foundation CEO to head Eric Schmidt's philanthropies

Eric Braverman, the former CEO of the Clinton Foundation, has been hired to oversee the non-investment side of the family office of Alphabet Inc. Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt and his wife, Wendy.

Braverman will be in charge of the philanthropic arm of the Menlo Park-based Eric and Wendy Schmidt Group, an official with the organization told the Silicon Valley Business Journal. The group has given away hundreds of millions of dollars for environmental and other causes.

<snip>

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/news/2017/01/18/ex-clinton-foundation-ceo-to-head-eric-schmidt.html

14 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

The tables have turned.  Wonder what kind of dirt he'll be slingin for the Schmidts.

I wonder what the guy doing the daily videos about him being missing is up to now. What was that about? Guy looks safe and sound to me and has been the entire time. 

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I wonder what the guy doing the daily videos about him being missing is up to now. What was that about? Guy looks safe and sound to me and has been the entire time. 

These people are messing with everyone.  They have 10,000 psyops going on right now all to make us afraid and distract us.  I have no idea who's working for who anymore.

Trust no one but the palm in front of your face when it hits you.  Even then, it may not have been your fault because they have us so brainwashed.

I have to wonder if Braverman was intentionally lying low until he knew he had a patron big enough to keep him alive.  I have no doubt the Clinton machine would love to see the risk he represents "mitigated".

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.