Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Vneck

The Lemonade Diet

Vneck    37

The Lemonade Diet is the portion of The Master Cleanse during which you consume only the Lemonade. It is a diet in the sense that you are restricted to a certain food. The phrase “The Lemonade Diet” is often used synonymously with The Master Cleanse, but I break it down in order to describe the portion of The Master Cleanse when you consume the nutrients and energy from the Fresh Lemon Juice, Rich Maple Syrup, and Organic Cayenne Pepper.

Please dont add vodka to this diet LOL

Thats before tha master cleanse 

http://themastercleanse.org/the-lemonade-diet/#

Sulie   
Sulie

No offense friend, but that link blows chunks in the form of obnoxious ads.

Couldn't read it.

Vneck    37

Yeah, like all site's that have adds, some have more than others. I figured If your truely interested in the master cleanse, you will work through the discomfort. Its not an easy cleanse. Very few can even do it. Takes will and self control, most folks dont have. 

Just thought I would throw the idea  -im sure you can google the lemonade diet and get other hits , if you was interested in it at all. 

Cryptic Mole    4,718
10 hours ago, Vneck said:

The Lemonade Diet is the portion of The Master Cleanse during which you consume only the Lemonade. It is a diet in the sense that you are restricted to a certain food. The phrase “The Lemonade Diet” is often used synonymously with The Master Cleanse, but I break it down in order to describe the portion of The Master Cleanse when you consume the nutrients and energy from the Fresh Lemon Juice, Rich Maple Syrup, and Organic Cayenne Pepper.

Please dont add vodka to this diet LOL

Thats before tha master cleanse 

http://themastercleanse.org/the-lemonade-diet/#

There is no need to use alkaline water because the lemons will alkalize the water. Just use distilled water.

Cryptic Mole    4,718
10 hours ago, Sulie said:

No offense friend, but that link blows chunks in the form of obnoxious ads.

Couldn't read it.

I use AdBlock Plus and it still doesn't stop the ads from showing.

I had no problems with reading anything, though.

Just the one annoying popup ad.

Vneck    37

I did this cleanse about 18 years ago, I rather just fast and drink good water - Its harder than fasting because your getting minimal nutrients from the ingredients so your hungrary allot more than when your just drinking water and fasting. When i did this, i just used tap water, back then I didnt know allot about water, I was just glad to have running water. I grew up in a home with out running water - we carried water from my aunts house and flushed the toilet with a five gallon bucket. My family home was built in a low place where the drainage pond should have been in the unincorporated village town I lived, so the water well was contaminated with local farm and sewage run off and the septic tank filled with flood water when we had heavy rains. We bathed at the sink in a pan the old fashion way. 

Anyway the the diet and cleanse made me feel great, if fasting is a bit to much. 

But fasting drinking water is just as effective maybe just not as fast, if you ask me. Peace 

Sulie   
Sulie
1 hour ago, Vneck said:

I did this cleanse about 18 years ago, I rather just fast and drink good water - Its harder than fasting because your getting minimal nutrients from the ingredients so your hungrary allot more than when your just drinking water and fasting. When i did this, i just used tap water, back then I didnt know allot about water, I was just glad to have running water. I grew up in a home with out running water - we carried water from my aunts house and flushed the toilet with a five gallon bucket. My family home was built in a low place where the drainage pond should have been in the unincorporated village town I lived, so the water well was contaminated with local farm and sewage run off and the septic tank filled with flood water when we had heavy rains. We bathed at the sink in a pan the old fashion way. 

Anyway the the diet and cleanse made me feel great, if fasting is a bit to much. 

But fasting drinking water is just as effective maybe just not as fast, if you ask me. Peace 

I fast a couple days a week without even thinking about it. If I'm not hungry, I just don't eat. Plain and simple. I've gone as long as 4 days without feeling hungry, and I have to make a point of eating something by then, and it's always something nutritious. 

I don't get people sitting and shoveling food on their mouths, for no reason. 3 meals needed a day is a myth in my opinion, unless you're a growing child.

Vneck    37

Well if you work physical job like I do. I need eat one big meal a day and mite snack on carrots or fruit during the day and drink allot of water.  But If your job is computering or desk type scooting, then no need to eat much. When Im off work for awile, like now, i end up eating more than when i am working every day, get the munchies. 

Yeah three meals is for farmers who work 18 hour days. But we are consumers and we are spose to consume as much as we can afford to consume.