Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

DarkKnightNomeD

Cnn just said designated survivor is secured in a bunker in dc area

DarkKnightNomeD    2,080

Cnn just said designated survivor is secured in a bunker in dc area

I don't see a video feed of this yet.

@Cinnamon - Remember that TV show that came out by the same name?

Published on Jan 18, 2017

The craziest "deloping story" I've ever seen. What the heck are they planning?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvG2SDnq7gI&feature=youtu.be

DarkKnightNomeD    2,080

:hmm:

The sacrifice of Cornucopia, the harvest of Saturn at the cusp of Capricorn, 1/20/17.

usually a member of the United States Cabinet, who is arranged to be at a physically distant, secure, and undisclosed location when the President and the country's other top leaders (e.g., Vice President and Cabinet members) are gathered at a single location, such as during State of the Union addresses and presidential inaugurations. This is intended to guarantee continuity of government in the event of a catastrophic occurrence that kills the President and many officials in the presidential line of succession. If such an event occurred, killing both the President and Vice President, the surviving official highest in the line, possibly the designated survivor, would become the Acting President of the United States under the Presidential Succession Act.[1]

Anyways on the show, it blew up killing everyone so designated surviver had to take over that was the very start of the first season .. and I won't say how it ends in case y'all want to watch it . Way worth watching

Zimix99    1,034

Weeew what a terrible feeling I've got. Hope there isnt a nuke laying about under all those people.

Ukshep    23,142

@DarkKnightNomeD Hey, Myself and @Cinnamon have been looking at this show a lot.... i watched it several times. This is the moment i see what fits if it all.

And you caught onto the saturn theme also..... capricorn.... rose

Millevolt    648

Keep in mind your list of globalist, get their addresses, and be prepared for a full on offensive if anything sinister goes down.