Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Sulie

I always know when people die.

Sulie

Don't know what it is, but, I get a message and find things like this. Please don't take this as a request for donations, but, something just told me to look these two up, today. They used to be inlaws. He just passed away recently, within this month.

I knew my father, and sister passed away, via the same, before I could get family notification. I always call people first, before they let me know, because I know. Visitations, dreams, whatever. It's disturbing, and I feel far too in touch with the grim reaper at times. Now mind you, I haven't spoken to these two for some time? How do I know? I called the healthcare location for the wife, asking to speak with her, and they told me she can't even talk, after her stroke.

https://www.gofundme.com/mom-and-dad-hospitalized-same-week

Heck, I haven't even spoken to the kids, FOR YEARS. 

What's up with this?

Sulie

You have no idea how hard I am crying right now. Could have just gone through my day, but got a message I NEEDED to check on these folk. It's been a long time since I have.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.