Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Wham! Italy Pummeled by 10 Earthquakes in Four Hours

Having not yet recovered from the severe earthquakes of recent months, central Italy was struck by 10 earthquakes in succession over a four-hour period Wednesday, all of them registering over 4.0 on the Richter Scale.

Wednesday’s earthquakes varied in magnitude between 4.1 and 5.7, and several lasted a significant amount of time.

The first quake, measuring 5.3, struck the beleaguered city of Amatrice at 10:25am local time, and the shock waves could be felt in contiguous regions and all the way south in Rome. Amatrice had already been laid waste by a powerful earthquake last August 24, which destroyed the town and left nearly 300 dead. After the quake, the mayor of Amatrice announced: “The town is gone.”

The second quake—the strongest of all—hit just a few miles from the epicenter of the first, 45 minutes later. In all, five of the 10 quakes struck within five miles of Amatrice.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/01/18/wham-italy-pummeled-10-earthquakes-four-hours/

And people keep telling me not to worry about quakes.... it's like all the sleeping ones are oblivious to the massive increase in frequency and magnitude averages. Oh wait! hehe

:band:

Sulie

I still think the really big one that will shock people is going to be much farther north. In an area that is not densely populated, but still will wake people up. I think it will be something of a huge magnitude. It's waking up.

6 minutes ago, Sulie said:

I still think the really big one that will shock people is going to be much farther north. In an area that is not densely populated, but still will wake people up. I think it will be something of a huge magnitude. It's waking up.

Yes much farther...... quakes all over the uk.... too!

Sulie

Somebody on another site who lives in Scotland used to joke with me about predictions in PM, until I nailed one.  Lol. I have to say, I don't have intense ear tones right now, so there has been a release. I think we are good for the next 24 hours for no catastrophe, anyway.

Just now, Sulie said:

Somebody on another site who lives in Scotland used to joke with me about predictions in PM, until I nailed one.  Lol. I have to say, I don't have intense ear tones right now, so there has been a release. I think we are good for the next 24 hours for no catastrophe, anyway.

Yeh im not feeling anything on the quake front right now.... but then i feel kinda numbed out today! so maybe its just that!

Sulie
Just now, Ukshep said:

Yeh im not feeling anything on the quake front right now.... but then i feel kinda numbed out today! so maybe its just that!

As of right now, I think I will sleep well tonight. There are times that the ear tones will wake me up. As of right now, nothing screaching, all very low hums, which is good...as far as sleeping goes.

1 hour ago, Sulie said:

No, its going to be around Naples, imo, between Vesuvius & the super caldera to the west. I have old friends there, & I pray for them to be safe.

Did anyone notice on Globalincedentmap.com the other day it showed a 10.3 close to Italy. I looked everywhere and there was nothing about it anywhere, later in the day, after it remained there for several hours,  it just disappeared ............ poof - gone. ?????

also while I'm on it, has anyone wondered why all the earthquakes in the Mediterranean area have stopped ??? Have they shut down the monitoring system? or have all eq's in that area actually stopped for a while??

soooooo many questions, not enough answers. 

Sulie
20 minutes ago, wrenchtroy said:

No, its going to be around Naples, imo, between Vesuvius & the super caldera to the west. I have old friends there, & I pray for them to be safe.

I hope they will be safe, too. I just don't think It will be in that region, or I pray not.

Sulie
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I spoke too soon. Getting very high pitched tones right now. 7:15 p.m. where I live. Intensifying.

4 hours ago, Sulie said:

I spoke too soon. Getting very high pitched tones right now. 7:15 p.m. where I live. Intensifying.

Yeh i was going to post the same thing just before i went to sleep but decided not to.

5 hours ago, Sulie said:

Where do you live?  Just wondering if it'll hit near you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.