Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

New Project Veritas video - outlines charges against organizers, legal developments

Ukshep    23,122

James O'Keefe provides updates about our meetings with law enforcement officials, how the protesters are scaling back their plans because of the Veritas videos, and HuffPo's validation of the #DisruptJ20 videos released earlier this week.

Updates are always good!

Zimix99    1,034

ooo I been waiting for this one. Icing on the cake!

Edit: Just finished watching it. Well i was hoping for more, like they would all be tossed into jail or something :P, But im sure that's coming!

Ukshep    23,122
4 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

ooo I been waiting for this one. Icing on the cake!

Edit: Just finished watching it. Well i was hoping for more, like they would all be tossed into jail or something :P, But im sure that's coming!

Probably tomorrow... i feel its going to be a sparking kind of day tomorrow. Lots of catching!

Zimix99    1,034
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Probably tomorrow... i feel its going to be a sparking kind of day tomorrow. Lots of catching!

The room is filling with gas and someones about to light a cigarette. I can feel it, And i have been feeling it. It;s like i have been telling all my friends, the last couple weeks have been fairly slow compared to whats coming. Time for the grand finale. :Shitfan:

Ukshep    23,122
2 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

The room is filling with gas and someones about to light a cigarette. I can feel it, And i have been feeling it. It;s like i have been telling all my friends, the last couple weeks have been fairly slow compared to whats coming. Time for the grand finale. :Shitfan:

Sure feels that way... but lets be chilled. whatever comes will come.

Zimix99    1,034
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Sure feels that way... but lets be chilled. whatever comes will come.

I'm as chill as chill can be mate. I'm so chill, If you put a fan on me It would cause a global ice age.  :cold: