Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Talon

Assange Will Not Turn Himself Over to US for Manning — Claims Conditions Not Met

The announcement by Assange’s attorney notes that the commutation received by Manning, while welcome news, was not the pardon that was sought by Assange.

“Mr. Assange welcomes the announcement that Ms. Manning’s sentence will be reduced and she will be released in May, but this is well short of what he sought,” said Barry Pollack, Assange’s U.S.-based attorney, via email reported the Hill. “Mr. Assange had called for Chelsea Manning to receive clemency and be released immediately.”

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/breaking-assange-wont-manning/

Ukshep
32 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

Has he been spotted at the window/balcony yet? 

I think not. Only seen photoshop jobs for lulz really! not a single real one!

Ukshep
Just now, foxtrot2000 said:

I like your new avatar. 

That was also for lulz :D but then i realized hey that looks cool! and game of thrones will be back on soon. Sooo! yeah!

47 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

That was also for lulz :D but then i realized hey that looks cool! and game of thrones will be back on soon. Sooo! yeah!

G.O.T.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, marlowe said:

Smart move IMO....Assange is waiting for Trump to get into the White House ...

Yes, probably. TPTB hopes Trump will pardon him and use him for something? Maybe for hacking defense? Need to secure those cables... What Trump need to know is that Julian is a double agent and only wanna infiltrate Trumps government and destroy it from the inside.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.