Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

BREAKING, RAW FOOTAGE: School Shooting in Monterrey México!!! 15-year-old student shoots teacher, 3 classmates at American school in Mexico

Ukshep    23,142

GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING!

15-year-old student shoots teacher, 3 classmates at American school in Mexico

A 15-year-old student opened fire Wednesday at an American school in Monterrey, northern Mexico, gravely injuring three students and a teacher before turning the gun to himself.

The shooter died at a hospital and three of the victims are "fighting between life and death," according to the latest update by Nuevo Leon Gov. Jaime Rodriguez. They were all shot in the head.

One boy wounded in an arm is out of danger, he said.

The entire scene was captured by a surveillance camera. The chilling video shows the shooter, identified just as Federico, opening fire from his desk first. He hits one classmate, who is seen collapsing to the floor, and then walks around the room shooting randomly. After a few seconds he pauses and takes the gun, a 22 caliber pistol, to his head.

Damn that is terrifying to watch!

Zimix99    1,034

It could be said that kid has better aim than most mass shooters, every shot looked like a head shot.. at least....

The crazy is only going to increase, buckle up folks!

Gaius Marius    122
56 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

It could be said that kid has better aim than most mass shooters, every shot looked like a head shot.. at least....

The crazy is only going to increase, buckle up folks!

You can probably blame their aiming-skills on computer games like call of duty and battlefield...

thedudeabides    2,540
11 minutes ago, ImTheAntiChrist said:

You can probably blame their aiming-skills on computer games like call of duty and battlefield...

Was that a joke? Because a Firearm and a video game in no way correlate.

Gaius Marius    122
1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

Was that a joke? Because a Firearm and a video game in no way correlate.

Not a joke. But if you say so I guess I'm wrong.. This little boy is probably a local champion with many years experience with firearms then

thedudeabides    2,540
4 minutes ago, ImTheAntiChrist said:

Not a joke. But if you say so I guess I'm wrong.. This little boy is probably a local champion with many years experience with firearms then

He managed 3 head shots at less than 5 yds. a Toddler could achieve that. He is a coward and by no means skilled. I hope he is enjoying the Torment of Hell.

You, are now on my jackass list. 

Zimix99    1,034
1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

My son is not going to school. It is decided. 

We're going to be homeschooling ours. I already have so much stuff ready to go. Unfortunately we lost our first son before i got to use it. Next one though.. ><

thedudeabides    2,540
Just now, Zimix99 said:

We're going to be homeschooling ours. I already have so much stuff ready to go. Unfortunately we lost our first son before i got to use it. Next one though.. ><

Sorry to hear. My wife and I lost a child at 22 weeks gestation 3 years ago. We are about to have our third child though.  We count the child that was miscarried/still born.

Gaius Marius    122
5 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

He managed 3 head shots at less than 5 yds. a Toddler could achieve that. He is a coward and by no means skilled. I hope he is enjoying the Torment of Hell.

You, are now on my jackass list. 

Oh no - please remove me from your jackass list.. <- alternative universe response from me

I don't even care.

Zimix99    1,034
1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

Sorry to hear. My wife and I lost a child at 22 weeks gestation 3 years ago. We are about to have our third child though.  We count the child that was miscarried/still born.

Our's had the worst type of spinal spinal bifida, with the skull. It's very unfortunate. But you know most people lose their first child in a similure manner and we knew it was a possibility, Still doesn't hurt any less though :\. It's going to be a year soon since it happened.