Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Inaugural Pin Makers | Live now!

little stream :D

They are saying they see hardly anyone in DC.... strange?? suggesting it might be because media is telling people not to go because its going to be dangerous...

I was thinking about this. Someone on here also mentioned that there are plenty of hotel rooms and they are dropping prices.

I'm wondering if the MSM is hyping up the situation in order for it the be the biggest false flag event that we'll see.  I'm wondering how many actors will be there to cause a ruckus and turn this event into a circus sideshow.

7 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

I was thinking about this. Someone on here also mentioned that there are plenty of hotel rooms and they are dropping prices.

I'm wondering if the MSM is hyping up the situation in order for it the be the biggest false flag event that we'll see.  I'm wondering how many actors will be there to cause a ruckus and turn this event into a circus sideshow.

From what i can tell traffic cams, hotels..... Supposed to be the biggest event in recent history... YET...... D.C is empty in a lot of ways.

This does not sit right with me. My brains going to shitty places!

Sulie
1 hour ago, LuckyBolt said:

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

From what i can tell traffic cams, hotels..... Supposed to be the biggest event in recent history... YET...... D.C is empty in a lot of ways.

This does not sit right with me. My brains going to shitty places!

Well, having visited there, outside of inaugurations, it is a pretty shitty place to visit. Truly. While Chicongo has the highest crime rate right now, DC along with places like New Orleans, are renown for high crime. But then it could also be that people don't want to see Alec Baldwin make an ass out of himelf, yet again. Who seriously would want to align themselves beside a well known asshole? Lol.That's a giveup right there for anyone who might have a legitimate point to make...