Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

COBO Member

Jim Stone Banned From GLP?

Ukshep    23,084
27 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Or so he says. Claims to have been banned from all CT forums.

http://82.221.129.208/baasepageo8.html

I am not entirely certain they are fixed, so when you do send, (if you want to send something large, like $500,) break it up into smaller amounts and wait for confirmation of receipt of the first attempt on the front page here before sending the entire amount, and always, no matter what you send, put a message in the message window to help discourage intercepts that much more and as usual, anything sent will be posted on the front page for no less than 3 days so you can confirm it arrived. EUROPE HAS BEEN MOSTLY BLOCKED FROM SENDING BECAUSE THIS SITE IS VERY BLACKLISTED THERE. IF YOU ARE IN EUROPE I AM GOING TO POST A DIFFERENT SEND PATH TOMORROW.

^^ from his page... OH YEAH! like that is not fraudulent activity?? @Cinnamon

Cinnamon    26,088
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I am not entirely certain they are fixed, so when you do send, (if you want to send something large, like $500,) break it up into smaller amounts and wait for confirmation of receipt of the first attempt on the front page here before sending the entire amount, and always, no matter what you send, put a message in the message window to help discourage intercepts that much more and as usual, anything sent will be posted on the front page for no less than 3 days so you can confirm it arrived. EUROPE HAS BEEN MOSTLY BLOCKED FROM SENDING BECAUSE THIS SITE IS VERY BLACKLISTED THERE. IF YOU ARE IN EUROPE I AM GOING TO POST A DIFFERENT SEND PATH TOMORROW.

^^ from his page... OH YEAH! like that is not fraudulent activity?? @Cinnamon

He's a clickbait con. 

COBO Member    3,824

There's some of us that wear glasses and drive with dirty windshields....and then there are those that just focus on the BS. :rolleyes:

Alluvial    605

I get banned on GLP very very often too.  I don't "harass" the users there, I am simply just posting a little here and there maybe a few times a month.  Their auto-ban script is out of control and its censoring the first amendment.  I am not paying them for any reason.  That's part of the reason I came here, the posts seem more on topic and seems like a better overall community who doesn't censor a lot of the alternative/conspiracy news out there.

Martin    234
8 minutes ago, Alluvial said:

I get banned on GLP very very often too.  I don't "harass" the users there, I am simply just post a little here and there maybe a few times a month.  Their auto-ban script is out of control and its censoring the first amendment.  I am not paying them for any reason.  That's part of the reason I came here, the posts seem more on topic and seems like a better overall community who doesn't censor a lot of the alternative/conspiracy news out there.

I think they are having another "episode", lol. I only read there and my both home and wireless ISPs got banned at the same time. Probably has something to do with the coming Trump inauguration and they are banning whole countries again to stop "shills" (The same happened days before the elections and whenever they get more paranoid than usual).