Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

I feel the energy in the air

Ukshep    23,288

With all that has come. With all that is still going on! Its as if the world is passing by in slow motion. Sparks of light appear endlessly atmospherically around us. I see the energy in the air. And it comes from mass awareness.

So guys and gals. Hows the energy feeling to you?

Zimix99    1,037

Busy, thats how it feels right now. Crowded. Not sure if im explain it the right way but yeah.. 

Ukshep    23,288
Just now, Zimix99 said:

Busy, thats how it feels right now. Crowded. Not sure if im explain it the right way but yeah.. 

Very accurate i would say! Least thats how i see it too. I'm finding it hard to lock onto anything... Energies got me all over woo woo in the head! zombie moode

Zimix99    1,037
Just now, Ukshep said:

Very accurate i would say! Least thats how i see it too. I'm finding it hard to lock onto anything... Energies got me all over woo woo in the head! zombie moode

I was starting to feel very drained earlier tonight, Edging off now but it's still there. My mind is being pulled in every direction imaginable is what it feels like. The sign of times to come perhaps.

Ukshep    23,288
Just now, Zimix99 said:

I was starting to feel very drained earlier tonight, Edging off now but it's still there. My mind is being pulled in every direction imaginable is what it feels like. The sign of times to come perhaps.

Mass confusion ahead!

reminds me of the ipetgoat 2 videos.....

Zimix99    1,037
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Mass confusion ahead!

reminds me of the ipetgoat 2 videos.....

I've never seen it, just glanced at it now, freaky stuff lol.

Yeah, Find a memory you've never told anyone before, that is absolutely real and peaceful to you. This will help you stay grounded, and avoid the obvious insanity that's about to take place.

nemo    154

I suspect the hearts of patriots haven't changed much through the ages.  To me it feels like a cool, clear stream running through me.  From others, to me, on to others.  Great change lies ahead, a sense of stillness and peace.  I am honored to live in such interesting times. 

Sulie   
Sulie
14 hours ago, Ukshep said:

With all that has come. With all that is still going on! Its as if the world is passing by in slow motion. Sparks of light appear endlessly atmospherically around us. I see the energy in the air. And it comes from mass awareness.

I don't think It's so much mass awareness, but a thining of the veil. You are now seeing what is around you all the time. Pay attention, there are messages in there for you.

Zing    1,008
15 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I feel the energy as a mass awakening and I feel it strongly.

thoth    279

Hmm woke up this am with a thought for the first time in years that everything is going to be good from here on out

it's coming along better than planed

don't know why just do  

pain level dropped today

something changed last night

hmmmmm