Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

NowServingNumber52

Trump “golden showers” rumour doesn’t faze young Canadians

Meh, why would it? Half the planet wouldn't pass up a nice warm golden shower.

Not that i speak from experience or anything like that.,... :betteryet:

You believe me, right guy's?

LOL, nice attitude. Really, this is nothing like Pizzagate, so why would it even matter - being into fetishes like that doesn't make you evil or insane. You might be, of course, but not because you have some weird sexual fetishes.

1 minute ago, Martin said:

LOL, nice attitude. Really, this is nothing like Pizzagate, so why would it even matter - being into fetishes like that doesn't make you evil or insane. You might be, of course, but not because you have some weird sexual fetishes.

Once you spend enough time on the internet, the real question becomes "what fetish don't you have". Narrows things down a bit easier :D

Just now, Zimix99 said:

Once you spend enough time on the internet, the real question becomes "what fetish don't you have". Narrows things down a bit easier :D

Could not agree more!

I don't give a rats ass if it's true or not, which it's not in my opinion. After all, let's take a look at a few other people and I will be very blunt about it. Obama gets mounted by his tranny wife/guy/it. Hillary eats and licks pussy, and her joke of a husband billy boy would fvck a snake if someone held it down. Don't ever forget billy boys two claims, "I never had sexual relations with that woman", and "I smoked pot, but I didn't inhale."

I had a dog piss on my leg once . Just once . That dog was lucky that he could out run me .

Fetish or not being peed on would piss me off ..  :onfire:

Listen guys, the rumors were right! Quit making excuses... You all saw it over and over again... Trump pissed on the prostitutes head over and over again... And CNN NEVER recovered...