Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Jostler

Live From Davos: Ray Dalio, Christine Lagarde And Larry Summers Discuss How To Fix The "Middle Class Crisis"

Larry Summers got off to a good  start by saying populist policies will hurt the poorest most and "proving" it by pointing to the plunge in value of the Mexican peso since Trump has spoken of building the wall and renegotiating trade agreements.

:)  now Lagarde is on deck...this should be good :)

I know...it's sickening.  They're not even addressing the problems the middle class is experiencing....instead they are discussing ways to make the middle classes feel better about the crap they're going to do anyway.

It's not a problem, it's "anxiety" because the middle class just doesn't understand what's good for them :)

I could never understand nor accept that these fvckers who have never done one day' honest work, are able to "know" what the so called middle-class crisis is!  These buggers sit there with serious fces talking about fighting corruption, bla, bla; yet they them selves are a very glaring example of corruption . 

This old cow was receiving back-hands like it's nobody's business, yet she can point fingers?  Should have faced a firing squad long ago..

Christine Lagarde, head of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), on Monday was found guilty of "negligence" for approving a massive government payout to business tycoon Bernard Tapie during her tenure as French finance minister.

"This should help calm all that they're-only-in-it-for-themselves, anti-establishment feeling out there," quipped Globe and Mail senior international correspondent Mark MacKinnon in response to the latest charge of government corruption.

Read more HERE

haha....the "real" problems are not those caused the middle class by globalism....the REAL problem is how the middle class is reacting to the problems globalism is creating :) 

We're gonna need a lot 'o rope....

3 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I know...it's sickening.  They're not even addressing the problems the middle class is experiencing....instead they are discussing ways to make the middle classes feel better about the crap they're going to do anyway.

It's not a problem, it's "anxiety" because the middle class just doesn't understand what's good for them :)

Jip, mixing shit with ice cream again.. it does nothing to the shit but fvcks-up the ice cream all together.  Don't change a situation, simply encourage people to like the current situation, then sit back and admire the miracle you created - that is their strategy!

1 minute ago, Malevolent said:

Jip, mixing shit with ice cream again.. it does nothing to the shit but fvcks-up the ice cream all together.  Don't change a situation, simply encourage people to like the current situation, then sit back and admire the miracle you created - that is their strategy!

In a nutshell.

Man it's hard listening to these pukes...

I'm just curious why they are indoors and freezing their asses off.

My CT brain is telling me that it's about to get cold. Real cold.

3 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

I'm just curious why they are indoors and freezing their asses off.

My CT brain is telling me that it's about to get cold. Real cold.

boot licking reporters don't deserve heated spaces in the globalist's minds?  :)  We don't either, but they'll spend lots of time and money trying to get you to like it that way :)

I keep checking back on Bloomberg's live Davos coverage (I'm wondering if I'm developing a masochistic streak :) and there's a common refrain.  Make them FEEL better....that's Davos Man's answer to the middle class :)

To them we're unthinking rubes who respond to feelings.  If they can *just* figure out how to make us feel better about the buggery they're subjecting us to everything will be hunky-dory! 

We're gonna need a lot 'o rope.....

Looks really cold there... Shouldn't we warm it up for those globalists a little? After all, they DESERVE climate control... Anyone have an extra nuke?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.